What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoxY

Hey Admins, i'm sorry that I duplicated some weapons and I wasn't clear on whether it was against the rules or not

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want any admin to take this seriously then stop using caps and correct your grammar ^^ Oh and those "-.-"s won't help you

I will never do this again and I have also reread the rules so now i'm sure about what is and what isn't allowed on the server. Again i'm really sorry :( . I didn't mean to cause any damage or harm, was just trying to have fun. Also i am planning to donate to the server when ill get unbaned :)

I will never do this again and I have also reread the rules so now i'm sure about what is and what isn't allowed on the server. Again i'm really sorry :( . I didn't mean to cause any damage or harm, was just trying to have fun. Also i am planning to donate to the server when ill get unbaned :)
 tbh i hope you will stay banned , just a prick trying to help the cops by shooting ag and cnc on sight go away.

At least I got my 550k back for my hermit box back before you got banned

AG and CnC are crying now ... i hope admins wont listen you... And it wasnt shooting on sight, i got permissions from police ! And if you dont know how to aim is not my problem ! PorkChop i gave you 550k back for Hemitt box becouse i want to be your friend not enemy ... 

You may have had permission from the cops but rules state that the victim must be aware of any attempt on their live else its RDM. This means you brole the rules because you RDM'ed. This is why you deserve to be banned. About the weapon duping, it should be common sence not to do is. Scumbags like you who dupe weapons and RDM people are no good for the server, and just ver frustrating.

Another AG / CnC member...   It wasnt shoot on sight couse they were killing and robbing police members, and when AG / CnC member was robing police officer i killed him, so it wasnt shoot on sight...

Still, you did not make them aware of any attemps on their lives wich is violating the server rules, exept in Redzone.

AG and CnC are crying now ... i hope admins wont listen you... And it wasnt shooting on sight, i got permissions from police ! And if you dont know how to aim is not my problem ! PorkChop i gave you 550k back for Hemitt box becouse i want to be your friend not enemy ...
Permission from who in the police? That is a very serious accusation.

No police officer is allowed to use the services of a third party to hunt down and kill people.

Anyways, if you are killing police officers ,be aware that some citizens love them.

Permission from who in the police? That is a very serious accusation.

No police officer is allowed to use the services of a third party to hunt down and kill people.
I didnt know that... i was glad to got permission from police officer...

I need your GUID number to get you unbanned.

Log into any arma 3 server. down bottom left you will see battleye start up with a number thats long, has a bunch of numbers and letters.

Take a screenshot, write down the number and give us that. 

-Mitch

Moved and approved from me, waiting for wilco to act.

Dont do it again otherwise itll be permanent. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back