What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i c they doing nothing about caring players :)

They just give bans without any investigations and afterwards doing nothing to fix the problems...
Are you kidding me?... doing nothing to care for the players ?... also why do you keep replying to your own thread, it puts your unban request to the back of the pile.

I do take it seriously...

How is your queue made ? any algorithm ?

Because there was no sense in it actualy... i was looking at  it few weeks everyday...

I work from the bottom of the forum upwards, However bans have very very low priority.. you break the rules you wait but this is not any of your concern.

Now are you ready for me to go into your request yet ?

Cool, unsure the real reasons of what happened on the day you were banned, Lets process it like this.

Please read the rules here - http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/ , Please also make sure before you kill someone that some sort of attempt at serious roleplay has taken place.

PM me with your guid and i will process the unban

Approved.

Just read your PM's which you couldn't stop yourself from sending, I expect an apoligy with that unban request PM your going to send me shortly.

If you most know no we do not process any donators unban requests quicker, you may want to checkout our donator terms we make it clear they get no special treatment whatsoever.

You will also find we are the only altis life server that follow the EULA agreement

If you are to remain on this server then i expect you to mature rather quickly otherwise you will not find yourself here long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back