What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Today was my first time on your guys server, and i got banned for racial abuse. I have now read through your rules, and I most deeply apologize for my stupid actions on your guys server. I therefor hope you will give me a second chance, to show that im not such a moron. 

Your sincerely, thegreatpete.

Well, unfortunately i dont remember the code, as this is my first time playing arma. Therefore i do not remember the banning code, but it said racial abuse. I was beeing immature in the voice-chat, and i deeply regret for that. Im not that kind of a guy, and I swear to the lord, if you guys give me another chance I will not mess things up again. And thank you for answering, sir. 

I think i misunderstood that one, im sorry. I think I said the word "faggot" and "fuck the police". As said earlier, I am deeply sorry, and if you give me another chance I can assure you that it will not repeat. Although, I am not quite sure if I said anything more. Anyways I hope that you can unban me and give me another chance, I am not such a moron. 

Haha, I am so sorry, mate. I hope you can unban me again, SGT Jake. I will not do such harmfull things again. Is it okay?  :D

Haha, I am so sorry, mate. I hope you can unban me again, SGT Jake. I will not do such harmfull things again. Is it okay?  :D
Nonono,
I didn't ban you. I have a feeling I know who did haha.

- SGT Jake [P.A.T.]

Just stick to fuck, shit , cunt and bugger and you will be OK as long as its not used offensively towards anyone.

I will process an unban if you promise to wash your mouth out with soap ?

Pete, Incase he asks for it. Log in the server and write it down when you logged (time and day). Also give him your Player ID and so on. Just to make this process easier and faster for both.

Okay, thank yoy Mr.Smelly. The time i was kicked was June 9th, the excact time I cant find out, because im a total noob in this game.. My player ID is Petter (I think). I hope this helped, if not I would appreciate if someone corrected me and told me what else to do :)

Please PM me with your GUID and a link to this thread and ill process a unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back