What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UnBan Request (Wilco Action Please -Mitch)

galhetas

Well, some days ago i was on athira(i guess) and there was a kid who tried to steal me in the middle of everything i got killed so i did combat logging an connected again and killed one of them, and now i got banned for it, can i get unbanned?, yes i know that combat logging is not allowed but i did it anyways and now i got banned for it, if there is any chance for me to get unbanned tell me.

As long as you can see that combat logging is bullshit (my tired word usage).

If you can confirm that you understand the rules, and can guarantee that you will bring some above average RP to this server then i can start to push your unban forwards. However if you are caught again (and people will always be watching) then your ban will never be lifted.

Reply here when you get the chance, this is your chance to have any rules you need explained. 

I also require your battleeye GUID, not your player ID.

- Mitch

P.S im sick of people combat logging to save gear, im coming down hard on it this past week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any battleye protected server, as you login loook down bot left. Its a long number/letter combo.

- Mitch (Going to bed)

Player unbanned, welcome back!

Back