What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Unbanned 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay

Name: Shay

Reason banned: RDM 

I had been banned for restraining a man in the green zone - this was a mistake on my part as I didn't realize it was a green zone and I had thought he was screaming the n word at people although it wasn't the case, the "rdm" was outside the green zone and I had warned them multiple times to back off, roughly 5 people surrounding my car and it ended up getting it stolen so I ended up shooting them when telling them for a third time to keep away. Dreadfully sorry for the inconvenience and will try not to do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bump the thread as it does nothing for your unban appeal.They work from the bottom up. So you just get thrown to the back of the line.  Dealing with unban requests are set at the lowest priority for the admin team. You just need to be patient and it will be dealt with soon. 

B = We will relook at this no earlier than 23rd of November

Thank yourself and your friend for wasting your time and ours.

Ensure you read our rules quoting the ones you have broken here and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

8d769c92af6f2b9a2fba45b605344a20 (Arma 3 GUID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back