What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Unbanned 21/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdaddy

hello my name is macdaddy, and i just got a perm ban.

I combat logged long time ago because i got so mad when ppl start shooting my truck up without saying anything, atleast i could not hear it because they were far away and i was driving a big truck. It was very stupid of me and i regret it alot.

ive played alot on the server and have many friends i game with. can i pls get a 2nd chance, and i promise it wont happend again and im very sorry

You think because someone is going to rob you that you can log out? You have ruined a potential RP situation for everyone involved. Even you. You should learn to roll with the punches a bit more and maybe you would gain some experience in RPing even if you dont win all the time.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

i promise it wont happend again im very sorry, and ive learned from it... next time i will take it like a man.

but i also thought they wanted kill me for no reason, my truck was nearly exploting and i coudnt hear them saying a word,, but still i know its my fault.

thanks for the 2nd chance.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.
my guid : 76561197990142945

Unable to find you on the ban list whats the message your receiving when you log into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back