What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Unbanned 19/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhi2011

Hi there,

I got banned for exploiting the bounty hunter powers?? wondering why i got banned because im not sure why was it because i was wearing a raven vest?? Dont really know why but is there a way i could get unbanned? I realise that i put someone in jail without uniform on and i am very sorry for this i realise my mistake and wont happen again and if you unban me i understand i would be without a bh licence permanently. I have read the rules and understood what i have done wrong really like the server would be great to keep playing. Hope you will read this and forgive me?

Thank You 

Elles (In game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bounty hunters should be wearing the uniform at all times overwise we will issue bans and remove the licence from you.

The person you put in prison.... i have some sources saying you know them!

i mean i have met him before in game but i dont know him really at all and i wasnt talking to him at the time. I am very sorry for this break of the rules and roleplay as i did not roleplay it barely at all and i am very sorry for this i know i break the rules but i would love to keep playing and i am truly sorry for what i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much wilco will be great to be on the server again thanks for the second chance

Guid- fccce10f3d876c2d856076b00d417944

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back