What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why I was banned, Im playing normally and I receive a PERMA BAN from Maratek.. I dont do anything.
My nick in game is: Miguel.

Hello Vladic Ka,

I do understand that. but as you can see on the Print Screens he said that he talked to Ciaran to remove the ban at 12am. after the server restart. So he see's this as a ended topic. I gave him the link topic as you can see on the second Print Screen last night, he saw it, but he didnt reply here.

I've waited two days for him to post something on this topic and he didnt, so I tried my luck at Team Speak. He replied there and as you can see it was a misunderstood, I'm not the person he's looking for. I'm still banned for no reason.

What will happen if he doesnt come here reply? I will stay banned?

I just wanna play, tomorrow is Friday and I wanna play at the weekend with my friends.

I havent done anything wrong to be banned.

As you can see at this post  admin didnt replied at the topic and he's getting unbanned.

Best regards,

Miguel

Moving To Awaiting player I asked Ciaran But he must of been Busy sorry for the mix up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back