What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request, Buk Lau (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing this on behalf of my friend, his name in game is Buk Lau and he was banned for talking to an admin, while he was using VOIP the admin was using text and my friend was not aware of this and continued talking without reading the sidechat. after he was banned permanently he was asking me to apologize to the admin fr his behavior, i did so and the admin did not reply to me.

Thank You.

Pete.I.Staker (P.I.Staker)

Im Buk LAu, And he is right, i made the mistake of not reading chat, after reporting my problem, the reason i wasn't looking at chat was because i was in a panic after what had happened 2 minutes before, i was also unaware i was breaking the NLR   at this time. The reason i was acting stupid, was due to my New Zamak Transport, which i had spent the last 3-4 hours trying to buy, being blown up due to a reckless driver. I then proceeded to talk to an officer at which time an admin came down, so i started telling the admin what had happened and i wasn't reading chat and forgetting i was in a new life. Even if im not unbanned id like to apologise for my stupidity which resulted in my ban.

My GUID is: 263784f00933677b1d19bdd5e2e84f83

My Player ID is: 76561198086367794

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back