What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Awaiting Wilco action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamasioux

<p>Steam: Lamasioux</p>

<p>Steam ID:76561198051074419</p>

<p>GUID: 8b312dc22fba1e369253c1c2d8dfaff8</p>

<p>Time/date: IDK / About 2 weeks ago</p>

<p>Rule Broken: I was kicked while driving a Kart in Kavala! I did nothing that was against the rules!</p>

<p>Final Chance: Because I did nothing, I was kicked randomly and I just want to play on the SERVER!</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was banned about 2 weeks ago for no reason. I got kicked off the server while ridding a Kart to a shop (I don't know if you aren't allowed but I know they are illegal) in Kavala. I had never done anything wrong that day or any day. SO I'm wondering if I can have a unban since I was kicked off which is just a ban because It says I need to apply for a unban thing.</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for VDM by me. I remember this fully as you were one of the only people I have ever seen to VDM in a go kart. Most people are smart enough not to when they get one. Care to explain your actions?

If I ever did a VDM, I probably didn't mean to. I try not to run people over while driving and I can remember I've never Killed a person while doing the maybe 2 VDM I've accidently done. One was in a car and the person ran into the street and another I guess was with the Kart. I'm very Sorry it happened so I promise I wont use the Kart anymore if I am given the Unban (Or just get rid of it completely).

Being in the US sucks when awaiting a response from someone in the UK. I don't mind waiting 1 week for the response, but it's just the fact I wont be able to have a fast talk with them, Vladic Ka posted his first response at 8:25 am EDT (Eastern Day Time US which is about 11:25am UK). This Unban process is going to take so long with our time zones... *Sigh* Oh well!

It's not because you're in the USA, more like un-ban requests are a low priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back