What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban on ts

pieceman

Hello .

i don´t know if this is the right place to do it but can it be you can unban sagara/hibigi on ts so you guys can talk toghter about his unban, but @Wilco have´t respont and he say´d that he can be contacted on ts do you know how hard it is to contact a admin. if you do you break the rule

17D) Please refrain from messaging Admins via private message/comments or adding their personal social media/steam accounts unless they invite you to do so.

17E) Admins are only available on teamspeak if there is an issue with teamspeak or there is a hacker on the server.

you cant even get in contact them them i have even trying to ask help area on ts but they can´t help me they can´t contact them ether then hav the hell can the help secton help to ex, get in contact with a admin then you cant contact then anyway.

but this is if ther is a admin can help my friend sagara get unban on ts so he can talk to wilco about his ban this is over a mond ago he ask @DylanS to talk with wilco but nothing have help ??

hope there is a admin that can help with this problem

many thanks pieceman luna repair​
ps: plz dont take another mont​
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
rules contradicts one other (17D and 17E)

they say that my ts unban has been approved from ts but it says that I am still ban on ts

I try to contact them but got rule 17D in my face.

and now I'm stuck I cant not get into the TS or the server

I hope that there is a Admins who see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sagara I completely forgot wad meant to ask for you 

My apologies. Will do it now 

there where once some players there tried to contact the admins because there where a hacker on the server but the admins said to him that they not could contact the admins because of the rules 

Back