What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban me please (Unbanned 21/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerbell

Hello, Yesterday i got banned because people talked to a admin and they said things to him that i did not do to them, i already talked to Neo about it and he said that i will be unbanned. now we are about 24 hours later and still i am band, could i please be unbanned if you don't trust this story feel  free to ask Neo about it. and i am a police officer with the rank PCSO, but i am still not whitelisted or ranked up ingame. Could that please be fixed to ?

thanks for the reply and hopefully the unban

-TINKERBELL-

I will await Neo to respond on this one.

On another note... why does your profile pic badge say Senior Police Officer Tinkerbell ? your badge reads a CSO... please remove this as people earn the right to that rank.

However long it takes Neo to come online and look into this, Its the weekend before Xmas so he might not even be on but seeing theres a police meeting at 8pm its likely

Why am i still banned you guys said that i will be unbanned yesterday in the meeting.

please unban me because i want to play and i did nothing wrong in the first place !

-TINKERBELL-

No one has said here that you will be unbanned.... As i said you need to wait for Neo to come onto this thread.

uhm Neo said that he will unban me when he banned me so i find this weird that i am banned i did nothing wrong 

I'll verify this guy was banned accidentally as in a vehicle a VDMer was using.

I witnessed vehicle leaving a crowd of people it knocked over, but the vdmer had ran away... 

I will add that you need to watch your attitude towards other players..

Last edited by a moderator:
i talked to SI Fuel and he gave me my number 7efd0d002493133189339fad83413fea

thanks for the work and sorry that i keep pushing it i just want to play the game again.

have a good one .

-TINKERBELL-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back