What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - willz65 - GTA RP

willz65

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Carlos Smith
Steam ID: 76561199012015282
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18606
Ban Reason: C2.2, G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for exploiting game mechanics and transferring items between characters.
Why should we unban you: It has been 1 month since my ban, and it has definitley been enough time for me to think about what i have done. In my previous appeal I explained the circumstances leading to my ban and that it was stupid and selfish. In the month I havent been in the city i have done a little bit of fivem server developing my self, and i have learnt how important it is that people stick to the rules and follow the guidelines in place to ensure everyone has a pleasent experience. I understand you may think my focus is money orientated but i would absolutley be able to prove you wrong. I have deeply missed the roleplay and my character and all the people that i have met along the way in city and it would be an honour to be allowed back in.

If i was to be successful in my appeal id be able to prove to you that i am a man of my word and will provide great roleplay for everyone within the city.

Looking back now on my actions i know that it may be hard to believe what i am saying but for me to be able to have my position back in the city to show i am not money orientated would be great.

I hope whoever reads this and deals with my application is well and thank you for the time you dedicate to deal with this.

Hopefully I will be back in the city and hopefully we can make ammends..

"Carlos"
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Back