What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban appeal - Wasim (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasim

I was banned by Steph

What happened

I had a bounty of 75k for for armed robbery and the cops were chasing me. My car crashed so I killed one of the cops. They put be at the back of the SUV (offroad) and for some reason I still had my gun equipped. One of the cops came to the back of the truck so I tried to shoot him (I think this is the reason I got banned). Then I got banned.

I have read the rules but slightly confused to which one this applies to.

If you can tell me the rule then I will be happy and if you give me a second chance I wont repeat anything like this.

I believe shooting people from the back of a vehicle is classed as a mix of RDM and VDM, especially when you are restrained in the back too.

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
Good luck.

(I only posted here as we where next to you when this happened.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was shooting at the police who arrested me, so that counts as RDM?

Can't be VDM because I wasn't driving or doing anything with a vehicle.(Not shooting random people)

I was shooting at the police who arrested me, so that counts as RDM?

Can't be VDM because I wasn't driving or doing anything with a vehicle.(Not shooting random people)
You shot at Police while restrained. Exploiting game mechanics.

Shooting from the back of the vehicle is classed as an exploit here. When you are restrained in the custody of the police you should act like it.

I want to ensure that you have read all of our rules quoting which one you have broken and provide your GUID for a final chance on the server.

Guid: 8ce4b86b5fd916c7301de295dfa999b5

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

I understand that shooting while being restrained is exploiting game mechanics and I failed to RP.

I will not repeat this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back