What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban appeal (Unbanned 28/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexvalian

Game Name: Alex

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:76516265

or : 76561198113298259

Tool: 563786f1f90c2c8bea0a5b78bb53e41a

Rule:3C)

Banned: 16:10 - 25-03-2015

Reason: I choised rule ''Trolling'' beacuse i didnt follow roleplaying. I got caught by some cops and always leaved their vehicle when they started to drive, i agree i was in the wrong but i think a ban is a little to much consider they didn't warn me about it.

So i please asking you to consider this beacuse it was my first misstake on this server and i promise it wont happend again beacuse i like this server and is planning on getting vip and spending a lot of my time on it.

With regrets Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my friend that i play with on this server. I was on skype with him when this happened. Ive told him a couple times also that they are banning people that don't follow the rules. When he got banned i think he finally got the message. We always roleplay and take this game very serious like in real life, i think Alex just had a 5 min ''child, inmature'' mode and got banned for it. He was annoying the cops by going in and out the car.

I would like to see my friend unbanned, we both enjoy this server highly and spend a lot of time on it. I will even stand in for my friend and i can asure the admins of this server that this wont happen again. He was acting stupid but trust me he learned his lesson for once and for all.

Kind regards,

Joey aka Emperos.

Game Name: Alex
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:76516265
or : 76561198113298259
Tool: 563786f1f90c2c8bea0a5b78bb53e41a
Rule:3C)
Banned: 16:10 - 25-03-2015

Reason: I choised rule ''Trolling'' beacuse i didnt follow roleplaying. I got caught by some cops and always leaved their vehicle when they started to drive, i agree i was in the wrong but i think a ban is a little to much consider they didn't warn me about it. 

So i please asking you to consider this beacuse it was my first misstake on this server and i promise it wont happend again beacuse i like this server and is planning on getting vip and spending a lot of my time on it. 

With regrets Alex. 

Merged both your threads and adding three days to your appeal due to you not following the appeal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back