What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban appeal (Unbanned 16/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am apart of the infamous 'Fiddler' clan, I was banned along with my friends a couple of months ago. I feel that I have served my time and learnt my lesson for Mass RDMing. I am not asking for my ban to be lifted immediately but would like to know a date in which I will be unbanned, I really want to get back on and play Altis Life. 

Please provide your in game name/player ID/GUID so we can investigate.

Name: Fiddler Jr

Player ID: 76561198126422401

Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

Last edited by a moderator:
d32514541738272d92de265c97080016 -1 Fiddler Jr - Mass RDM - Wilco

Care to explain your actions ?

I don't feel that there is too much to explain really. I had recently started playing Altis life, your server was one of the first ones I tried out, so I didn't really realise how serious the Role playing aspect of Altis life was. I thought that RDMing was just something people said when you killed them and they were mad. However now I DO realise the importance of role playing in Altis life, I know that what I did was unacceptable and now I am more informed on the rules of your server and other Altis life servers I can assure you that something like this will never happen again.

So you felt you could just come on our server and kill anyone in-sight ? .... whats changed now, if your more informed then why are you not on the other altis life servers ?

First of all, as I said previously, I had not ever played any Altis life servers and didn't really understand the complexity of the game and the rules. Secondly I have tried other servers and found that actually yours is the best one around in my opinion, I would not be making the effort which I am now to get back on your server if I didn't truly believe that your server is the only one which I liked.

Although most of my killing were undoubtedly unjustified my meaning of being more informed on the matter is I know the consequences (I didn't bother reading the rules properly before) and regret my decisions. 

How do you know ours is the best around ? you was only here for 2 mins.

I played quite a bit of your Altis life server and tried out other servers when I was banned, I soon found out in my opinion that yours is the best run that I found.

Ok RDM is pretty serious, I have given you a final chance and unbanned you but be careful to follow the rules and RP everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back