What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tyree - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyree

Unban Appeal for Tyree 

In-game Name: Danny Tyree

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199479584751

Ban ID: !!rpuk11948!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Login

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Combat Log ( wasn't aware at the time it would get me banned)

Why should we unban you ?: Hi , I realise now that combat login is a permanent ban , but at the time of the ban I was new to RP and still am pretty much , and I panicked and didnt know what to do so I disconnected , I realise its against the rules of roleplay now but before hand I did not. So its a lesson learnt from me and have made a genuine mistake, but I think its a bit unfair because I am new. I already put 30 or so hours on the server and put a lot of effort towards it and it has now just been a waste of my time .

Thank you
Hope you understand
Danny Tyree

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You weren't just banned for C2.3, you were also banned from this report too:

We have already been through this last month TyreeMCFC and TYREE are 2 different people. One is my brothers account.

The reports you have filed arent me My name in game is Danny Tyree not ZYCHO BELLINGHAM

Plus my brothers name is Rhys Tyree if you wanted to double check.

No-one said your name is Zycho Bellingham.

Zycho had reported you in that report.

I don't know what that report is , I have waited a month to get an appeal now your saying I'm banned for something else , bit unfair. can you please let me know if I will be 

unbanned because its just a bit ridiculous. 

Thank you

We won’t know if you’ll be unbanned or not. You made an unban appeal, you need to convince us why we should let you back.

You broke C2.3, which you were initially banned for.

You then further broke G4.4 on another report, which you’ll have to answer for.

The only thing unfair in this is the fact that you ruined others experiences due to your own rule breaks.

Read the report on you, watch the video even.

Respond as to why we should let you play here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I think I remember this , it was awhile ago , a bit before I got perma banned . yes I was talking to other people in discord about where I was but same again I didnt fully know this wasn't allowed , I was new to RP so I needed to fully understand all rules and concepts , also they kidnapped me for no reason then took me to a shed in a farm in middle of nowhere and killed me , then I did talk on discord to my mates but didnt know this was against the rules , and I try to click on the video and it says it doesn't exist , so I cant watch it . I Realise I have broke the rules of RP I fully do but don't you think I deserve another chance . I have learnt loads of lessons since the ban and my friends have all taught me all the rules and regulations of the server , and I have been patiently waiting for a month as well to try and play again because it is a really good server , there isn't a lot of servers out there that our like this one ,  me and my friends love the server and they would  love if I was back on it because my mates are still playing the server because of how good it is

Thank you 

I Hope You Understand 

Danny Tyree

Good, you’ve remembered.

Quote all rules that you broke

Explain all rules in your own words

Explain why we have all the rules you broke

All rules I have broke :

-Combat Log

-Speaking In Discord When I Shouldn't Be

You have these rules In place that I broke because it makes it a fair and good roleplaying experience and it is what roleplaying is all about , combat logging just ruins the fun and most importantly the realism from the roleplay because I do know you take this server very seriously which is positive because it makes it a good RP server all round , Then onto me  speaking in discord , this is a rule in place because it gives an unfair advantage to the other players who are roleplaying and by me speaking in discord to my friends it is also ruining the experience as well , since I have been banned I have a good and clear view of what I have done wrong and I now know what I need to do to prevent these incidents from happening again . 

Thank you very much 

Danny Tyree

You’ve not done what was asked.

”speaking in discord when I shouldn’t be” isn’t a rule.

You have explained why we have these rules in place but you haven’t quoted them, then explained them in your own words.

Sorry my mistake ill fully explaining the rules I have broken 

Combat Logging (C2.3) - Leaving the game at any time during roleplay .

When you are downed ( G4.4) - Not roleplaying my proper injuries , as I was just talking normally and plus I was talking in discord when I shouldn't of done . 

I have fully learnt my lesson for all this , and am very aware of these regulations now .

Thank you very much 

Danny Tyree

You’ve missed out G3.1 as you stated yourself that you were doing this…

(G3.1) - OOC Information -Using out of character info , by making the roleplay unfair to others and ruining their experience as a whole this is because I was talking in discord to my friends when I shouldn't of . 

Thank you 

Danny Tyree

Well I have done everything thing you told me and I asked for updates and you banned me .

I asked you to quote every rule that you broke on the rules page as it shows.

Explain them in your own words.

then explain why we have these in place, you’ve failed to do most of this.

Instead of the borderline arguing with me because of rules that you broke, you should be convincing us why we should let you back and I don’t believe you’ve done that thus far.

Denied, try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back