What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - samclark - GTA RP

samclark

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: just had haircut
Steam ID: 76561198963520161
Ban ID (just the numbers): 856
Ban Reason: rvdm
Why do you think you were banned: i ran someone over in my car
Why should we unban you: was a long time ago when i didnt take roleplay serious but i do now
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@samclark

As per your previous unban:

It seems that it was along time ago, so let me help you out.

In your next appeal lets put some meat on the bones of the appeal.

Why do you think you were banned: In this section tell me what the rule was you broke and why the rule is important to the server. Then stated that you must have been in a situation where you have run someone over without engaging in ANY type of roleplay, I think you get where I am going here.

Why should we unban you: In this section tell us what you have been doing in the mean time, why have you decided to come back now, why this server, have you had any previous experience, again I am aware this was ages ago but put some effort into your answer.

Ultimately @samclark if your not going to put time in then we certainly are not going to.

So the above is food for thought.

I tell you what, lets make this unban better by coming back in a 2 weeks time, and that will truly show if you have read the above and if you want to come back to this server.

Denied. Re-try on 26/07/24.

Back