What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - salamandaofficial - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamandaofficial

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Alistair graham
Steam ID: 76561199528191845
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18047
Ban Reason: G2-9,C2-2
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned I believe for transferring money from an old character I do not play and wish not to play again to my current character and a friend in a gang helped me with this.
Why should we unban you: Firstly I would like to thank you before hand in reading this, So last week I made a mistake and broke a rule in which I should have known better and read up the rules but I totally forgot at the moment of the rule break simple because on another server I play if you have a valid IC reason to do so then it can be allowed but you must then delete your character. I understand this is not the same in regards to this server and I made a massive mistake in which I'm very sorry for.
So it all started in the evening when me and a gang member were doing the bins and he was asking me about my previous experience in the city to which I said one of my cousins is a homeless tramp who has made a lot of money from begging. He than said to me why don't you give me his money and ill give it to you now as it'll be easier to get a house and cannabis plants which was where the idea to do it came from. I do want to say though that I do not believe this gang member was aware it was a rule break at the time neither as when we were both banned he was shocked. I transferred him 251000 and he gave me back 250000 I believe which was the correct amounts. we then got a helicopter and flew to paleto where They showed me an available house to buy and I did then took me to the cannabis shop to buy the supplies to start growing.
Shortly after arriving back in the house and setting up the first few plants I could see that I was banned and instantly it dawned on me what I had done and I was abit embarrassed to do an appeal before now as I do know the rules.
Now I've been transparent with you and given you the correct information above all honest answers too, I am not hiding the fact I've made this mistake and I accept that I've done this equally as the other guy involved.

I wish to be unbanned because this place is my home like I've made so many good friends in this city and I believe the stupid character I've made did rp make an impact on people and was enjoyable to be around. This place is a great city to come to to escape reality many times now I've been sat at work excited to get home and come online due to the friendly environment and the friends I've made here. I did make a mistake last year which I respect and Id hoped id learnt from but obviously this time I've stumbled again and found myself amongst another issue. I have made sure that during the 2 days I've been banned I have not appealed anything as I thought it would be good for some breathing space and to read up on the rules to which I have gone into detail on I'm still going through some of them and will until I've understood them all to the best of my ability. Once again I'm really sorry for the rule break I committed but in all honesty at the time it didn't cross my mind as for the sakes of 250k its not worth getting banned and from my previous experience with you guys I know you are able to access everything so it wouldn't be a risk id be willing to take knowingly.

So I copied this from the original post simply because I wanted to explain what happened that night I'm really glad you guys didn't put a cool down on an appeal.

I'm really sorry for bumping the previous appeal I didn't intend to do it for that reason I was just thinking it had been forgotten about I know ban appeals are the last of your priority but I saw other appeals before being answered and I thought it was a possibility it might have been forgotten. I was really upset when you decided to deny that appeal and I can't lie I've enjoyed the past few months in particular on the server as character wise I was able to create fun scenarios and make lots of friends which is what roleplay is all about. GTA RP is the only game I play on PC so for me this is horrible being banned off my favourite server but I do understand I broke a rule and feel stupid for being in this situation for the past year though I have done my best to stay within the rules but I this scenario I let myself down and I shouldn't have done it I should have just said no but it did not cross my mind at the time it was a rule break as the previous server I came from.
Working the bins would have made me the money I transfered within a hour or two so if I thought this would hav got me banned it wouldn't have been worth it especially with how much im enjoying this server.
As I said previously I'd be happy for all my characters to be reset apart from Ali g and he can be wiped of all assets for the offence. I hope you guys can give me one more chance I've been as honest as I can throughout this appeal and I learnt that from my first ban so I've been respectful and honest and taken accountability for my actions.

Thank you for listening and a personal message for deano, I'm sorry for letting you down when you unbanned me last year but I have tried my best and made a slip up here not intentionally.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @salamandaofficial , I hope all is well.

Thank you for listening and a personal message for deano, I'm sorry for letting you down when you unbanned me last year but I have tried my best and made a slip up here not intentionally.
I am extremely gutted to see you here to be honest.
As stated, I gave you a chance allowing you back here yet I still find you in the appeals section.

This rule is so avoidable, there's literally no excuse whatsoever for transferring items/money between characters, surely you'd have known at the time you were doing this that it's clearly not an intended feature of the game?

1723331180238.png

During the first appeal I unbanned you from, you mentioned "I have since read the rules and understand them fully".
So why are you banned again?

Good afternoon deano, I'm good thanks hope your doing okay?
I fully agree with you I feel ashamed to be back here I did learn from my ban appeal last year as I have bettered myself in many aspects of my RP but feel as though I slipped up here and regret it.

I fully acknowledge my mistake and take full responsibility for it I did it. At the time I did not realize I was doing anything majorly wrong as rp wise I was gonna kill my cousin off and had an ic idea for the money gain of 240k which as I said I would have been able to do on another server.
On my previous server I was on which I was playing maybe once a week if you kill a character off and have in character reason or ideas they allow it up to a certain amount but that's not the point I didn't think in regards here and just assumed when as soon as I got banned before even reading the ban reason I knew and was like Jesus how could I be so stupid.

As I said I could have made that amount in maybe 2-3 hours on the bins. If I knew I would be perma banned for it it wouldn't be worth the risk and I know it's not the principle of how much was done it was the fact it was done in the first place and I can only apologize.

I'm not lying to you when you gave me that chance to come back I did read the rules and have bettered myself in the city in terms of offering good roleplay and making friends rather than just messing about. I have since re read the rules in an effort to make sure I don't break any again because one things for certain I have missed the city and when I say that I mean it. Having a busy day in work and getting home to destress on here there's nothing like it. I also miss my friends in the city.
I have told you nothing but the truth throughout this appeal and I know you have me a chance before and I let you down on this occasion I can only apologize but I tell you what I actually feel like I've let myself down too.
I know me saying to give me a chance again is gonna be questionable, but I really mean it when I say I'm sorry and it won't happen again.

I've got ideas for two characters which I wish to persue in city. And there are steps in which I will take to better myself and prevent any issues in the future for example I won't be playing on other servers because of the confusion. I won't have various cousins I will just have two and one will be a lawyer the other a gangster.

I hope you can see it in your heart to give me one last chance I will never ask you for one again I won't have the cheek too because I respect what you've done for me previously.

Good morning @salamandaofficial , I am very well thank you for asking! :)

I fully acknowledge my mistake and take full responsibility for it I did it. At the time I did not realize I was doing anything majorly wrong as rp wise I was gonna kill my cousin off and had an ic idea for the money gain of 240k which as I said I would have been able to do on another server.
Surely you'd have checked it out, especially since knowing you've come off of a ban previously?
If we'd allow people to do this, players would have millions of spawned in money throughout their accounts which is economy breaking.

Before we proceed, if you are allowed back, it will come with the following conditions;

You have 3 characters (Selina Kyle, Terry Allen & Alistair Graham), you may pick one of these which will receive a full character wipe - the only thing remaining will be your contacts and memories.
The remaining 2 will be permanently deleted, do you agree to these conditions and if so, which character would you like to keep?

I'm glad your okay danoo, sorry my autocorrect is a pain, I fully understand the rules in terms of why y isn't allowed as I said it was a confusion between playing two servers so close in time together and just not thinking. I knew as soon as I got booted out the penny dropped and I literally said "awh sh**" because I do know that rule as it is a big one so I apologize for the mistake and the character I wish to keep would be Alistair graham as the RP with him has been great.

Thanks for listening to me

Good evening @salamandaofficial

I hope all is well today?

You were banned 13/12/2023 and then decided to break this rule 19/07/2024. As Dano has stated, this is such an avoidable rule to break and you have broken such rule.

"I have since read the rules and understand them fully". Well this is clearly a lie and has been thrown in to the staff teams face. Your last ban took 7 attempts to be unbanned (some of them appeals being very trolly appeals) and then to add this ban on top of it? I do not believe you are here for the right reasons.

The door here remains closed and you can appeal again 24/09/2024

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back