What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - salamandaofficial - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamandaofficial

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for salamandaofficial 

In-game Name: Jack Napier

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199528191845

Ban ID: rpuk13696

Reason given for your ban: c2.3/g3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging and failing to follow the new life rule.

Why should we unban you ?: I would love to be unbanned to come back and enjoy the server I was starting to build my character up on, I made two mistakes being fairly new to rp gaming and I have since read the rules and understand them fully and the reason as to why I was banned.

Firstly I would like to state that when I went to rob the garage I did not realise that anyone was there before logging out. I had tried to rob the store again after a failed attempt about 10 mins prior, as I was about to there was a cool-down period on the til, my food had came so I walked out the back of the store and logged out in the office area.

Secondly I did not follow the new life rule and accept fully that what I don’t was wrong I should not have remembered the incident with jade loveridge and I should not have made a new character and gone up to her asking her info about the incident as the new life rule means I wouldn’t remember it as the character who died but also I’m not allowed to have characters that know eachother which I was unaware of but I now am.

I have had a good read of the rules and have been eager to get back as this was the only game I really played on my pc. I have plans to make a solicitor character and develop a storyline for her which will have a kagally and lawful career within the city. I want to be able to save up for a nice vehicle and property. But most importantly I want to make lots of new friends and speak to the friends again that I made in the city.

If you can please see it in your hearts to let me back I will prove to you that I am sincere and that I have read the rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

That’s my brother swansea116 i showed him the server a few months back but I got banned so I haven’t played with him yet but hopefully I’ll get chance too!

That’s my brother swansea116 i showed him the server a few months back but I got banned so I haven’t played with him yet but hopefully I’ll get chance too!
On his PC?

He has a laptop but sometimes he does log onto my pc I gave him my old steam as I had lots of games on there, I made a new one for myself as I originally forgot my password but he has that now.

but as far as I’m aware he doesn’t use my accounts when he plays games as he has a bigger library on his steam(my old one)

the Salamanda one is my current one and the only one I use.

Unfortunately, your story does not match up with our records.

If you want to be unbanned given this is now a C1.15 ban, you will have to be far, far more detailed than that. 

I would suggest that you immediately cease any account sharing you do, and tell the full and honest truth. Your accounts are your responsibility and by sharing them, you're breaking the ToS of the platforms that you're using, including Rockstar's own.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back