What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - requis the priest - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

requis the priest

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jimmy just
Steam ID: 76561199099094618
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk17240
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: i think i was banned for combat logging yesterday.
Why should we unban you: i was permanently banned from the server for combat logging which i do not recall doing. however yesterday there was a hacker in the server around 11pm, which im sure the staff were aware off, to whom i died to. this ruined the emersion of the roleplay which in turn left me unmotivated to play hence why i left while dead, leading to the combat logging ban. hence i am appealing hoping to be unbanned.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

When it gets responded to. Given you haven't read the unban appeal process, I'll link it here for you.

uwu.png

Locked for three days due to bumping.

We opened a ticket with you - you were pinged 4 times, ignored every single ping. You were not in-game, you were not in RP. We watched you switch games multiple times and you were given a full day to respond, when you were online both times.

You then got banned because you ignored the ticket and clearly didn't want to talk to us. A few hours later when trying to log on, you then opened that ticket, because you were banned.

So, circling back to the original question - why didn't you respond to the ticket opened?

Do you not think it's important to have @ mentions turned on for notifications?

These responses aren't giving me any hope you actually want to come back.

You were killed by a hacker hence the lack of 1 month cooldown but you still combat logged.

Do you actually want to come back?
Tell me why in detail we should let you back.

I am writing to appeal my ban from roleplay.co.uk. I understand that my actions violated the community rules, specifically combat logging, and I want to express my sincere apologies for my behavior.
Since my ban, I have taken the time to thoroughly review the server rules and guidelines. I now fully understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and immersive environment for all players. I deeply regret my actions and the negative impact they had on the community. To ensure that such incidents do not occur again, I will properly demonstrate respected and immersive roleplay that will not break the rules. Moving forward, I am committed to following all rules and contributing positively to the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I genuinely hope to have the opportunity to rejoin the community and demonstrate that I have learned from my mistakes.

Good afternoon @requis the priest

So lets go over a few things.

You were downed by a hacker and disconnected, a ticket was made with yourself and was open for a day to which we tried to get your attention multiple times and was ignored so this ban was pushed. We wanted to talk to you about the situation and help you but how can we if you ignore our attempts to reach out?

So in this appeal there has barely been any effort and when asker further questions you use an AI to write it and then try to lie about it in such a way? 1717944047370.png
Going forward I hope you have learnt that honesty is the best policy

As you were killed by a hacker the 1 month cool down was removed but since you decided to get an AI to write your response and lie about it the one month cool down will be put back on. You can appeal again 09/07/2024

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back