What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Queen_Bean4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_Bean4

Unban Appeal for Queen_Bean4 

In-game Name: Pippa Wiles

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199242966049

Ban ID: $$rpuk14983$$

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Thank you for looking into this appeal, I believe I have been banned due to my interactions with both Charlie Walker and John Brinken, whom are both played by my partner. @BigJ was looking to show me the ropes and help me get to grips with the city and all it has to offer. Unintentionally, I've taken materials mined with 'Charlie' to my home, which in turn is also 'Johns' home, as this is our only place of storage.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I have been a good citizen who is trying to get myself engrossed in everything the city has to offer. I have made no mistakes up until this point. I would very much like to be unbanned so that I can continue my process with the NHS as a Paramedic.

Thank you again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Not much effort made within this overall @Queen_Bean4So you believe we should give you another chance because you've not been in trouble before? 

Why not explain why you decided to break this simple rule? I mean it's pretty clear in what you cannot do, So why did you decided to try and cheat your way to getting things?

I've taken materials mined with 'Charlie' to my home, which in turn is also 'Johns' home, as this is our only place of storage.
Think we both know this isn't the full truth now is it, Also I'd be silly not to ask, Two of your own characters use the same storage of the same house via your friend? Explain the RP behind both characters meeting them. 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my appeal. It’s greatly appreciated.

I’m sorry for the lack of words and it being so confusing, I have dyslexia and struggle greatly.

I apologise if this is just as bad, but I will try again. If you have any further questions, please ask away.

I will explain the situation best I can from memory.

Pippa Wiles is played by me.

John Brinken and Charlie Walker are played by @BigJ. Pippa shares a home with John and this is her only residence, therefore her place of storage.

I’ll be as open and honest as I can with you, up to what my memory will allow for. I would like to make it very clear that this was not done for monetary gain. As the only thing shared between me and Charlie was 50 coal. Which Pippa placed in her storage container in the house she shares with John.

My partner (@Bigj) wanted to show me things that I can do around the city whilst he was working in the cells as John Brinken, which is another reason I applied for the NHS 😊

I will not lie to you; I cannot remember for the life of me my other character ‘Lily’ ever meeting John (@Bigj’s character)

I can say that Pippa has met both John and Charlie. And, honestly, I am sure no real RP situation allowed them to meet. I met with Charlie as he had the tools to teach me to mine. I am aware this a rule break in its own right, I have read through the rules once more and can assure you nothing of this nature will happen again.

I have now had a read through of the rules multiple time to familiarise myself with them once more. I must not be sharing items or money between any characters. And I will ensure this is not done again if I’m allowed back to the city.

This is my first RP experience; I am very new to all it all. I really enjoy this server and find it a perfect fit for Pippa.

Again, if you have any question wish for me to try to clarify further, please let me know.

Thank you again for looking through my appeal. I’m sorry it isn’t clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think we both have got a little confused here. You yourself aren't banned however John/Charlie is and this is preventing you from playing if I'm not mistaken upon doing further checks. 

In this case I will need John/Charlie and yourself to come to teamspeak for a chat. I will be around tonight after 6pm so feel free to message me there if you can both come on tonight and we can clear this up.

Appeal will be left as this for now until we've talked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

Thank you for hearing us out, I will let you know when we are around later.

Thank you again! :) 

Thank you for coming to teamspeak for a chat. As mentioned you wasn't banned yourself so I'll go ahead and move this to the relevant section. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 🙂 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back