What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pipin - GTA RP

Pipin

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Craig Pipin
Steam ID: 76561198883488833
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17195
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: i just got dumped in water by the marabunta gang. in my opinion the rp situation was over and i had to wait to respawn. it was around 1 am and i called it a night there. i dont know if this is a gray area and i have to wait the respawn out before disconnecting but i respawn dead anyway so idk.
Why should we unban you: i believe it was a mistake banning me but if not i will need to be notified of what rule i broke and if i need to wait the respawn time out until the rp situation is over. thank you.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I would suggest you go away and read the C2.3 rule. Logging out and not respawning is combat logging and in some cases, can be exploiting if done to extend the downed timer.

I would suggest you go away and read the C2.3 rule. Logging out and not respawning is combat logging and in some cases, can be exploiting if done to extend the downed timer.
hi phoenix. i see that in some cases it can be seen as combat logging as you can be saved by other players/nhs. but in my case i don't believe i can be saved because im at the bottom of the ocean. unless there is a way im unaware of. thanks

You are to respawn in those situations, not log off.

C2.3 bans come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month, you may appeal after 27/06/24.

Denied.

Back