What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MyKeyboardsWank - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyKeyboardsWank

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for MyKeyboardsWank 

In-game Name: Darragh Coogen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198007253614

Ban ID: !!rpuk13153!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for an incident that happened on the 20th of June 2023. This incident consisted of me collecting money from a friend who at the time was using a character by the name Leonie Leenders and then handing said money back to an alternate character by the name Adam Johnson before I was then banned 3 days later due to a breach in rules C2.2 and G2.9.

As this incident happened quite while from when I was banned my memory is not perfect but I believe I was sent money to purchase a heavy goods vehicle but I told Adam to purchase the vehicle instead as he was more likely to be active on the server so I transferred the money I had received from Leonie to Adam unaware of breaking said rules I then gave him an extra 100k as we then realised that the money that was transferred was not a sufficient amount to purchase the heavy goods vehicle.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I am sorry to be writing this appeal as i am aware that my actions have caused grievances towards your staff and community. I would also like to apologise for my lack of understanding of the server rules as i read through them but failed to fully understand their meaning. With me remembering brief moments of the incident, i now acknowledge what mistakes i have made and understand why i was banned for the rules stated above. With the information given by the forums i now have taken the time understand fully what each rule means not only in regard to my situation but also how it could affect others.

If I was given a second chance I would obviously try my hardest to bring a strong and immersive roleplay experience to those around while putting in maximum effort to avoid breaking any other rules again. As i have now experienced being banned i believe it is in my best interest to think hard about my actions in the roleplaying community, if i am to be given another opportunity to be involved in this enjoyable and entertaining server.

I would like to think I have and furthermore could be helpful to the server as the role i had at the time of the ban was an impound mechanic. With this role I have provided great roleplay experiences to those I have provided my services to ranging for civilians to police officers and emergency services. I would also like to add that apart from this occasion in which I got banned I believe to be a very respectable and approachable person as i prefer to be helpful rather than spiteful.

Finally I would like to apologise to any members of the staff team for taking the time to review and help me understand the errors of my actions. I understand you volunteer to keep this server as professional as it can be and i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this server and community while being able to handle any real life problems or issues. Thank you for taking the time to deal with the issue I have caused and again i am really really sorry for the inconvenience i have caused.

Thanks and Sorry Again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I would also like to add that apart from this occasion in which I got banned I believe to be a very respectable and approachable person as i prefer to be helpful rather than spiteful.

Finally I would like to apologise to any members of the staff team for taking the time to review and help me understand the errors of my actions. I understand you volunteer to keep this server as professional as it can be and i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this server and community while being able to handle any real life problems or issues. Thank you for taking the time to deal with the issue I have caused and again i am really really sorry for the inconvenience i have caused.
Who wrote this part of your appeal?

Hello there @MyKeyboardsWank
So that was written by you, but you had a peak at other appeals for guideline, why? 

Why not write it in your own words and be truthful instead of opening other people's apps and using them as a template. 
Why should we even take the time of our day to consider your application and not deny it? 

Before you answer, ARE YOU SURE, that you took this as a template/guideline? 
Remember, honesty is key. 

To answer your first question, I wanted to make sure it was formatted to standard that you would approve of.

To answer your second question, you should take the time to consider my application as the rules i had broken were not to benefit myself and i had no intention of corrupting the economy, this appeal was all written in my own words and to view other appeals in order to format mine properly isn't really much of a crime.

I have written this appeal and these answers out of pure honesty however it is your judgement that will take affect, so it would be appreciated to see that you believe my honesty instead of being shut out as i do really enjoy playing this server and have big hopes of one day coming back to enjoy it some more.

I would also like to add that apart from this occasion in which I got banned I believe to be a very respectable and approachable person as i prefer to be helpful rather than spiteful.

Did you copy and paste this from another appeal with your 'templates' because it might've screwed you over if the original person or you has used AI to generate that part for you..

See below:

a32a2622cc3e2d9b31d0922a52af934c.png

No i didn't copy this response, it's all genuine as my the main problem with this bit of text is that i haven't punctuated it properly as i had forgotten at the time.

Also i have never seen chat GPT use 2 words next to each other as shown with this quote "i am really really sorry for the inconvenience i have caused" unless i would have specifically asked it to but obviously why would i put effort into pointless request like that.

Lastly going off of the rest of my appeal i have ran it through the same chat gpt detector that you have used and it has come up with a human written result so why would i write more than 60% of the appeal just to use chat gpt right at the end just show how sorry i am. 

From what i take from your response you are using information that isn't completely accurate which as said on the detector you had used my piece of text was suspected to have used chat gpt, this doesn't necessarily mean i had used so there for it is an invalid piece of proof to find false justification in denying my appeal.

I feel deeply insulted in your lack of ability to take these appeals seriously as i know many other people banned or unbanned would agree that you only do this job to assert your power over everyone else.

i tried to show you sincerity and you just threw down the drain as if it was a piece shit, so dow what you like with this reply as i can already see i'll probably be denied either way.

Thank you for wasting my time for a whole week while you sit there in a fantasy land thinking your better than anyone who actually takes the time to put effort into roleplaying on the server. 

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back