What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mark Murphy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Murphy

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mark Murphy
Steam ID: 76561199054018266
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13823
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I believe I was banned for combat logging
Why should we unban you: At First I want to apologize for breaking your rules on your server. I was thinking a lot about what I did and I know that it was not right to leave during scenarios that have happened. My reason for this mistake was that I was acting very dumb and foolish and wasn't thinking the right way on how the game was supposed to be played it is supposed to be played without breaking rules and roleplaying seriously and most important having fun I really enjoyed my time on this server and I do really apologize for this mistake if you can still forgive me for this I would love to join back onto the server and become a more loyal and reasonable player I really feel I have changed and I feel this chance can give me a life in your wonderful server. I promise it wont happen again. This server gave me a good taste of what it is like playing in it and I will definitely recommend it to my friends because I enjoyed my time in the server and others should too.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I was really stupid and tried to get my self unbanned through ai I never knew I got banned for RVDM honestly I was just playing stupidity and was doing things that were not part of the server rules once I got banned I learned that I should pay attention to what I am doing because it ruins people’s enjoyment and me running over people was not the right thing to do either if I could change that situation I would definitely solve it because I feel that I have gotten banned once and I felt very disappointed and also knew I shouldn’t done it but once a person gets banned once for his actions I feel he won’t commit to them again I really feel I should get a second change because all I want is to people to enjoy their stay in the server and I feel that I am able to do it. I really feel that if I am able to talk with that person again I would definitely ask him for an apology because my actions were very disrespectful and dumb.

Last edited:
I will make sure it doesn’t happen again by not rolling people over because I know that it breaks the game rules and it is not the way the game should be played but if I was the one getting rolled over I would report to staff because clearly the person that is rolling me over has broken the rules and deserves a punishment for his actions just like I did it and maybe he might learn from his actions and won’t do it again but I would definitely try to talk it out first before reporting him. I don’t know why I didn’t alert them my apologies

Hello @Mark Murphy

I hope all is well today?

So you can see how breaking the server rules affects other players?

For your combat logging, why did you not alert staff to your internet issues?

As I previously mentioned I was doing lots of things that were stupid and disrespectful of me to other players and staff such as combat logging I would just leave mid scenario and then rejoin 5 mins later and I was not experiencing Internet issues I was just leave because I thought it would be cool but looking back at it not I really do regret doing it and won’t do it again because it ruins the game and I feel everyone should be able to enjoy themselves on the server and not to suffer to people that are breaking the rules such as I did which I severely apologise. I really hope for a second chance for improvement and I promise I won’t let the server go down because of breaking rules I just want to have fun and enjoy roleplaying with people as it is very fun to me.

I broke two rule Combat Logging and RVDM these two rules are very important in the server and they make sure that all the players on the server have a safe and fun experience. Combat logging is when you leave during a scenario which I did when I was being chased by police which I shouldn’t have left and dealt with it in game I figured out that it ruins the game and it’s not the way to play it. I also Broke the rule RVDM which is rolling people over with a car I did do this to people and I did deserve to get reported for it because looking at it now it was very foolish of me to do that and I should have just tried to rp the situation instead of rolling him over. I severely do apologise for breaking the rules on your server I know that breaking the rules isn’t fun and it is not supposed to be broken at any point during your connection in the server I really feel that I have changed and have a greater understanding,respect and responsibility these 3 factors have changed my personality and I do act the same as I used to once again I want to say sorry for breaking the rules and for ruining the game for staff and players.

Good afternoon @Mark Murphy

Given that this was almost a year ago and you have had a pretty clean record until then I am happy to give the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

Please keep in mind everything that was said in this appeal and take it as a learning lesson.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back