What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LoneDucky - 07/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneDucky

In-game Name
LoneDucky

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:75096630

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Very Long ago

Reason given for your ban.
I am sorry but i can not remember why i am banned. I was many years ago.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I am really sorry but this was so long ago i cannot remember why i was banned. I just want to come onto this server because i remember it being the best.

Why should we unban you ?
It was a very long time ago, im sorry but i can not remember what i done. I would just like to play with my mates on here as they are playing, its been years since we all played. As you can see from my name i was young when i played before and most likely a twat considering im banned. I am older now and just want to pass time with mates and live some old memories. Please take into consideration how long ago my ban was, and understand that i will not break any rules again. Thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

I have checked and i was banned in 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
@LoneDucky Steam ID: 76561198110458989 is not banned

The server is kicking you because your Arma 3 name is "USER" that's a rather default name and not really great for roleplay, Please change it and connect again

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back