What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Logan jones - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan jones

Unban Appeal for Logan jones 

In-game Name: jack white

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199471373749

Ban ID: !!rpuk13436!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.8 g4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: After a few months of being banned from the server I've had time to reflect on my actions. I've been busy working and decided I want to play roleplay again but take it seriously this time. I've tried other servers but none are remotely as close of being as good as this one. I understand that the actions I did have made a bad experience for others in the city, and I take responsibility for it. I shouldn't have done what I was doing and it was not fair on others. I also apologise for encoring people to break the rules as this happened multiple times.

An incident occurred when I was arrested, I told a guy to 'open fire' on the police which led to me being able to get out. We then got into a car and scouted for a Taxi that we could take advantage of. We found one and stopped him by 'ramming is car' and by bribing him to get out so that we could rob him. I also didn't help the situation by laughing which probably encouraged the guy to keep doing what he was doing. A few minutes into the robbery I could tell that the Taxi driver was new to the city, so I stole all of his stuff, this was scummy on my behalf. On my previous appeal an admin had mentioned to me that the Taxi Driver had stated 'wish you guys have a good day' this had made me feel terrible for taking the upper hand of him.

For the other occurrence that happened with us getting chased at Pillbox. I believe that the person driving had just bought his first gun. So he was nervous of losing it, Therefor he didn't want to get caught. This is when I said to his 'break check them, Watch your trigger' so that he didn't just start shooting at them with no Roleplay involved.

Before being arrested I was unconscious and instead of being hurt I wasn't roleplaying my injuries.

Why should we unban you ?: I seriously do apologise for the actions I did that caused a negative toll on the server. I've recently started getting back into Roleplay with a few of my friends that are already in the city, I'm just seeking an opportunity to be unbanned. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Logan jones

I've been busy working and decided I want to play roleplay again but take it seriously this time.
You say this, why did you not take it seriously before this ban? 

Are you wanting to provide actual quality roleplay and get involved with roleplay scenarios or are you here for a call of duty experience?

hello thank you for your quick reply  "You say this, why did you not take it seriously before this ban" <this was a extremely childish thing of me to do i would never want to be put in a scenario like this ever again i should of called it off and never said to him to do these things and also i shouldn't done what i did like robbing new players and not acting my injuries it was stupid i made a fool of my self in this community i would change the way i am for now on i had time to think about my  actions and read the rules again , that i should grow up i apologise to the max if i had permission to join back i would give it my all for high  quality rp in  any scenario  and i would never treat rp like a cod lobby or make it seem like one thank you for reading this.

Good evening @Logan jones

I hope you are well 🙂  

There is a massive difference between how you first started this appeal to your most recent response, did you have any help writing this appeal?  

Good morning Jessie Bennett

Sorry it was late at night. I was working all day just got home rushing to get this appeal done because it was going to get timed out and I was half asleep.

I hope this doesn't ruin my opportunity to come back.

Thank you for reading  

Not a problem, I can appreciate that. 

What is your plan for your roleplay if you were to be unbanned? 
If you knew it was wrong why did you tell other players to also break rules? 

My goals for the city if I was to be unbanned are to start a legit car dealership I saw others doing the same and it interests me. I believe this would be a good goal to set for myself also to become friends with the right people who will support me.

I knew I was doing wrong but for whatever reason didn't decide to stop, and even worse encouraging others to do the same I think I was just trying to cause trouble but now that I regret as it has left me get into this situation of not be able to play. I'm just hoping for another chance I want to take it seriously.

Thank you for your replies! Your attitude and taking accountability for your actions does goes a long way. I am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a second chance, please do not waste this and throw it back in my face. 

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will lead you back here. Due to the reason of this ban, any bans that you receive within the next 3 months will come with a 1 month cool down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back