What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Logan jones - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan jones

Unban Appeal for Logan jones 

In-game Name: jack white

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199471373749

Ban ID: !!rpuk13436!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.8 g4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i would like to state this happened this a while back so i cant remember much but as i believe me and a guy who met roughly on the same day that i got banned went to the hospital i had a issue with the police i was going to get arrested i had nothing on me so i was laughing and i shouted as a joke shoot and the person i was with did shoot i wasn't expecting him too i was shocked i had a funny feeling it was going to be a problem so we left moments the seen taxi we robbed him near the end i started to realise it was a Newby so i left him with most of this things and his money i think i took a id and a repair kit driving past the hospital noticed my friend car was outside we was waiting the person with the gun had a augment with someone so i got killed by the this random guy who he was arguing with he stabbed me and he ran i laughed when i shouldn't have it all happened so fast then he got shot i got taken pill box left jumped in his car we left i cant really remember this bit i believe on the way out he hit someone's car they followed a few of them in the car it was his first gun he had by the looks i said chill out and speak to them he wouldn't there still following he took a shot got one of them or more than one they left i told him to apologise he went pillbox and did i hope so i did on his behalf how silly it was of me for telling him to shoot i did not help in anyway to be honest i probably made it worse by laughing at silly things here and there i should of let the police take me away and left him alone but because of my actions and the way i acted i am here

Why should we unban you ?: i have taken a break to think of my actions biggest wish is to join back with a fresh start and have / cause 0 trouble and have a good rp attuite on this sever i haven't really played on any sever but this so it would mean a lot to me to comeback but at the end of the day my actions led me here so i have to except my punishment i apologise fully if there is anything i can do to prove it I would ive met new people here and made a lot of friends and had really good rp on the sever mostly all the time it would be a shame if it had to end on a bad note thank you for you're time in reading this

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Logan jones
I'm glad to see you've finally made an appeal, was curious when you would. 🙂

In regards to your appeal how can you forget what you've done? I spent quite a while talking to you on the roof, same with your friend. 
You were encouraging your friend to open fire on police without any roleplay interaction, shooting and killing players without any engagement. 

Ramming taxis to rob em but making them believe you're going to give them stuff, this quote should refresh your mind a little; 
"Chill, we're trying to give you money, you silly bitch", followed by the two of you constantly vdming him, laughing at your friends actions. 

How do you think the new player thought? Surely the biggest giveaway of him being new was him breaking a rule himself; 
"How do I do that? I'm new to the game", and even wished you guys a good day. Did you not feel bad then? I don't think you did, as you immediately rammed another vehicle at Pillbox, and were chased, not because they wanted to kill you, or dump you, they just wanted to ask why did you do it, to which you said to your friend "Break check them" "speak to them first, watch your trigger" 

Walk me through the thought process you had that night? 
Were you just having a laugh thinking this is a TDM or Free For all server? 
Did you think you wouldn't be punished for said behavior? 
Why do you have so many deleted characters? Is there something I should be made aware of? 

hello thank you for you're time, i didn't fully forget i knew roughly what happened but i was afraid i would miss something and when i said shoot i was not excepting him to actually do it but at the end of the day it was my fault with my stupid comment that caused this mess i had a strong feeling there was going to be punishment for that. and the taxi robbing was very scummy on my behalf that's why left him %95 of his stuff only took a id and repair kit has i believe i did feel terrible the vdming was a bit harsh i was trying to make him stop the quickest way possible if there was a other way i would do it to make it less agro and i will take full reasonability for my actions partaking the event with the vehicle at the pill box i wanted us to speak to them not make a other make a other massive load of trouble because even i started to see it was going south and i said watch trigger because i noticed he was nervous about losing it and i didn't want him being spooked and letting more shots off  i believe something happened he got spooked and shot when i told him not to at the start he got one of them i told him to go to pillbox and apologise and i did for him just in case he never then i believed that's when we got pulled. my process i had that night i made a fool of my self making childish and silly choices and laughing at not funny things if i could take all of this back i fully understand  this sever isn't a fragging sever this is made for rp and a while ago i got banned for making characters just to gamble i don't do that anymore because 1. because its ban able 2. its a unfair advantage becoming rich without any grind with a new character and there is no rp for the money.

thank you for reading have a great day    

Hello @Logan jones
How are we doing? 

It seems to me you pick n choose on what you remember of the evening happening. 
I'd remember all of my bans crystal clear to this day, even the once I was silly and drunk. 
It feels to me you're not taking enough responsibility for your actions with sincerity as you've ruined first impressions of not only new players, but players that never rp'd with you. 
Surely you wouldn't want to be a target of people's poor-rp, or poor behavior, so why give it to others? 

The specific incident that you encouraged, such as telling your friend to open fire on police without any roleplay, encouraging shooting and killing of players just for the heck of it. 
These actions over all negatively impacted the roleplay experience of many players, old and new alike, I am glad you took a long time before making this appeal, but I think it's too early for you to be "let out" once again. 

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you will have plenty of time to remember all that you've done wrong, not just bits here and there. 

Can re-appeal in 1 month time (20/10/2023)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back