What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Logan jones - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for replying so for example g2,9 transferring money is a isn't aloud cause there is no roleplay leading up to you're character being rich or any amount of money it wouldn't  make sense to fly in and have money out of no where it would be silly and strange c2,2 if someone did passing items  through walls because its unrealistic even more stupid and unfair to any other players and doing it just shows you are not willing to play the game how its meant to. thank you for you're time 

Since you have a better understanding of the rules you are here for, Lets move onto the warnings you have received recently prior to the ban and go into these.

This downward spiral started back on the 13th February 2023 when you stole an ambulance, Few weeks on the 7th of March a warning for breaking character. Few weeks later on the 26th of March we have you baiting police then 4 days later on the 30th of March we have yet another warning for RDM then 3 days later here you are for these rule breaks.

By all accounts you should of received multiple bans prior to this point however the staff members that did deal with you on the above times give you the benefit to learn from said mistakes, However it does just show you are willing to throw it back in our face time and time again. 

I'd like you to explain the above actions I've stated and why you keep breaking rules in the manner you are. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i was really new back then the ambulance issue i didn't know you couldn't steal them at the time looking back on it i can see why you cant because of nhs workers need transport if everyone stole one then the city is doomed its fully unstable why that rule is in place and i apologise for that , the police baiting was a foolish situation on my be have and should not of happened what so ever i will take full reasonability for my actions the character break situation as i can remember a man that died in a situation openly said something along the lines of "i don't care I'm leavening" so i said something like " you will get banned for that " I should of been more mature and grown up and dealt with the situation that way. for rdm a man was hitting my car and his friend jumped in my car i was driving towards the city i told to jump out but he never because i still driving it seems he wouldn't so i stopped in the city when he made a break for it  he died the reason behind the killing was because i told him to leave many times an he didn't maybe the situation could of changed if i slowed down or stopped for a few seconds near the start maybe he would of left. i know it seems like a trouble and it does look bad on my behalf now i have looked back and saw and terrible most of it looks i have now read the rules and up to date on them i apologise for any issues i have caused i really did enjoy the sever i was a fool back then i would happily change my ways and never be in this situation again i never want to give the impression i am throwing it back in anyone's face  i know it seems like i have i apologise deeply for all of this.

thank you for reading this.

Unbanned. Your alt character has been removed and your main character wiped. Please lets not see you here again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back