What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KyleJames_UNBAN - GTA RP

Morning @KyleJames_UNBAN

Indeed, I'm not saying you must spent a timeframe on a new character however you have stated you want to come back for the roleplay and again it has been three years since you we're last here. The one thing I don't want to happen is you return and on the same day back within a gang running around shooting ect.....

Having a new character will help with this as you will be a new person into the city in essence and enjoying the roleplay from the start, However can you assure me if I allow you back and after sometime when you are on Kyle you won't simply jump right into a gang without building the story back up?

I get you we're in Hustlers a while ago however as you can imagine a lot has happened and changed during that time, What reassurances can we have that you will build your characters backstory up before if you wished down the line to join a gang?

Good evening Stuart,

As it stands, I don’t really have an interest in the gang front, but in fact a legal front, dealership and experiencing all of the positive changes within the city.

I’m not going to sit here and say I know what I’ll be doing from the get go, but for sure I respect your perspective and can only re-assure you gangs have no interest to me.

Operations of starting a new business, experiencing changes and figuring it out all within RP

Back