What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KyleJames_UNBAN - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJames_UNBAN

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for KyleJames_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Kyle James

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198053247225

Ban ID: Not displayed on FiveM

Reason given for your ban: (C1.6) Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues. - Permanent Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I personally requested an asset provided by myself (who founded the Hustlers) and requested said asset to be removed upon my leave.

Why should we unban you ?: 

Good Afternoon,

Initially at the time, I had alot of personal things going on that was far to important to be brought into the life of RP, as seen I've been in the community for around 8 years and was given a full detailed description upon recieving my asset, I would be given a C1.6 in line with community rules, at the time TBJ was being more then understanding and wanted myself to understand a hasty decision is a potential waste to what I brought to the Server, reflecting back on my action it was totally the opposite of what TBJ would have wished for, I proceeded in a mindset of "This is mine, I'll take what is mine" to cause inconvenience to individuals that took over the gang, a fair few have still got a bee in their bonnet and this is why I requested them back, as a retaltion, of course, at the time, I knew it wasn't the right decision but still went ahead to be a "nuisance" - I won't go to much into it as there's still a clear divide with these individuals making other discords, editing pictures of myself (which is lovely ofcourse, I look great)

Reflecting upon my actions, they wasn't childish infact, they where Impulsive (more then happy to divulge further privately if requested), something in which, I do deal with on a day to day basis and upon seeing my record, I've never had a Ban prior and have taken time to reflect personally on some decisions I make, When it comes to RP i Brought multiple great scenarios to the server and managed to get Hustlers to be a turf gang after the hard efforts of myself and a select few others over a 6-12 month period, initially known as the #1 Gang to provide the volume of steel to feed the losts addiction, they wanted it, we get it in the minimal time frame, I hand countless of interactions around the City w/Many and provided great quality RP scenarios, win or loose, I don't have the mentality to win or loose just have a great time and provide others with the same enjoyment i experienced.

Now what put me on the backfoot and wanted to distance myself is detailed within TBJs messages & Ram is more aware of individuals that, I didn't at the time want to be involved with, I had far too much going on and personally didn't expect to be in a position to be able to have time for Hobbies.

Ultimately I retro-respectively appreciate the oppertunity I was given and as a community Leader held everyone accountable to high standards (G1.7) and upon the time, to date that can be seen upon no player reports upon a Hustler throughout my lead. 

I would just like to add, at any point, I was unaware of the progress being made with finally getting gang clothing etc, we'd been awaiting for a good 6 months to get any form of assets due to Stealthee's departure, I would like to apologise to the Dev team who may have implemented this (I personally hadn't provided this to any of them other then Stealthee) so potentially some mixed wires which ultimately would of been caused by myself and Stealthee's departure.

I appreciate everything upon myself leaving what the development team have done for the gang and the sheer amount of work that's implemented into the server, It's gone leap and bounds as to what I expected within such a short period of time.

Ultimately you have roadblocks in life, It's all about how you overcome them to become a better person & educate yourself on how you can approach things going forwards which to re-iliterate, I've come leap and bounds.
I'd love to make a return with that in mind and continue to provide the High Standards, not only for myself for the others I had set at the time after countless hours of enjoyment.

Appreciate anyone that reads this appeal and can see that I'm more then sinceer regarding the actions taken at the time, I was more then pleasent and co-operative with Bowen and anyone involved there was no "bad blood" or exit stratergies as I'm sure can be confirmed 🙂

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay @KyleJames_UNBAN

After a discussion, you have agreed and accepted the punishment you have had. You had some things happen in game and you have then gone out your way to make a lot more work for the dev team who are already pressed for time. 

Because of this i will not be unbanning you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back