What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A/PS Declan Winter

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Jack_ 

In-game Name: Unsure

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198838973152

Ban ID: !!rpuk4594!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for lying on my NHS application and then a further Police application. I believe this was 2-3 years ago when I was 15/16 years old.

Why should we unban you ?: I am now 18, and can prove this (though I have been made aware you don't take legal documents).
I have stayed consistent with my birthday being the -removed by Staff-, as referenced here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/134475-unban-appeal-jack_-gta-rp/#comment-771242

I apologise for wasting staff time originally and causing the rule break in the first place.
I have thoroughly reviewed the rules and you won't see me back here again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @Jack_,

Why did you previously attempt to lie about your age? 
You have broken a very strong about of trust between yourself and the staff team, we would need an extremely good reason to let you back into the server. 

Hi Danoo. Thank you for taking the time to assist me in this matter. I really appreciate it.

Why did you previously attempt to lie about your age?
When I first joined this server, nearly 3 years ago, I was 15. By my own fault, I hadn't read the rules and was not aware of the age requirement. Idiotically, I decided to apply for the NHS and when I was denied for the age requirement, I re-applied with a fake age as I was new to the community and just wanted to experience different things. It is completely my own fault for this and I've since read the rules multiple times to ensure I do not violate them again, idiotically or accidentally.

You have broken a very strong about of trust between yourself and the staff team, we would need an extremely good reason to let you back into the server. 
I completely understand this and know that it will be hard to trust me throughout the duration of my stay within the community if the staff team chooses to give me a second chance. I hope we can move forward in a better light.

Hello, 
How are we?

What are your plans if you return? 
What are your goals? 

Hello, 
How are we?
Hi Mike! I'm good. How about yourself?

What are your plans if you return? 
What are your goals? 
If I was to return, I'd explore the same options I did in the beginning of my journey. I'd start off with my civilian character exactly as I did in the beginning, doing taxi and pizza jobs, and then expand out into larger things when my character learns of vacancies in the police, and the NHS. I think it'd be a really interesting storyline for my character to learn about things as they go rather than "already know" they can apply for the police as soon as they are made if that makes sense.

Thank you for taking time to help me.

Hello @Jack_
I'm doing well, thanks for asking, boss. 
Hope nothing changed and you're still well! ^^

As you can notice I have removed the part of your appeal that stated your date of birth (I removed it in my first response, I just forgot to mention it). 

Would you be able to join TS at any point this week? 
IP: ts.roleplay.co.uk
Just for a general chat. 

Any staff member can deal with this, if you join TS and join "Join For Support" and link them this appeal, they'll understand. (This is if I can't make it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Boss @Jack_
Sorry for the late reply, been a busy bee. 
How are we doing today? I hope the weather is beautiful where you are! ^^

Going over your lovely talk on TeamSpeak, I am more than happy to call that needed part over and done with and we can close that page now! 
You joined the community when you were 15/16, knowing that we have a strict 18+ policy you told players that you were 18 years old and kept this up for a while, at some point probably getting lost in your own lies. This is something we do take very seriously within the community and you willingly lied about it to break through restrictions that are put in place. You have broken that trust and it will take for the trust to be gained back, however, I am more than willing to give you a GOLDEN TICKET back into the community. 

Please, please, don't let me regret this decision!  

Any ban within the next 6 months of being banned will fall under the Fair Ban System.
Hopefully we won't see each other here.

UNBANNED.  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back