What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - gareth kelly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daley420

Unban Appeal for gareth kelly 

In-game Name: GARETH KELLY

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198335651642

Ban ID: !!rpuk13858!!

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i combat logged while dead

Why should we unban you ?: im really bad at shit like this but i have 100% learned my lesson and next time will roleplay me being dead i skimed thru the rules last time but in preparation of potentially getting unbanned ,i read them fully .... i was banned for combat logging to save loot but i didn't have anything on me at all of value i was just pissed off i died and decided to give up even though, i didn't have anything on me i still se what i did wrong and can only ask u give me a second chance

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@gareth kelly

This is slightly better thank your last appeal, which frankly was appalling.

So tell me what the build up to you combat logging? Why did you combat log if you had nothing on your person?

Explain to me (in detail and in your own words) what combat logging is and why is is important not to do it on the server!

@PapaSmurphy

thank you for reading it...

the build up to me combat logging i just been robbed for a lot off money by one of my close friends and i was pissed off rideing my bike and crashed and decided to log off i know now its bad and should of played it out till i at least got out the hospital...

why combat logging is bad well it takes the fun outa the game and its just a bitch move to be honest and i see that now 

why combat logging is bad well it takes the fun outa the game and its just a bitch move to be honest and i see that now 
You have not followed what was asked:

Explain to me (in detail and in your own words) what combat logging is and why is is important not to do it on the server!
Please follow the above, we need to ensure you understand the rules otherwise we wouldn't be doing our job

@Phoenixthank for the reply.. sorry i read that wrong im a bit dosey ..... combat logging is were someone logs out while in an encounter with a person or to save loot makeing the game unfun and unfair 

We asked for detail, it was not given.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back