What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - felixpidgeon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank shmezy

Unban Appeal for felixpidgeon 

In-game Name: frank shmezy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170005623

Ban ID: !!rpuk13057!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because my friend accidently hit and I went down. It was 4 in the morning on a Wednesday and had work at 7 so i got off not thinking anything of it.

Why should we unban you ?: I want to start off by saying I apologize for wasting anyone's time for what i have done.
I have no excuse for my rule break, other than being lazy. and it wont happen again.
I have enjoyed every moment in this city hence why my hours are to an unhealthy amount. Roleplay.co.uk has provided me with so many great memories and great friends! Everything about this server is just perfect and not being able to play over this last month has been torture.

If you was able to reconsider my ban, it would mean the world to me. I have acknowledged my ignorance/mistakes and I’ll stay determined to not let myself act like it again. This server means a lot to me, and I want to remain a part of the community where I have made some great friends.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal, and I truly hope you will consider it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello, you've only been banned for RDM in the past, and now you took a massive leap and went for Combat Logging....why..? 

Why didn't you make a ticket to alert staff of you've to log off due to work?
Everyone has work | school.  
So many ways you could've gone about it, why not...? Was it the laziness you mentioned? 

Mike, my mistake was caused by laziness, tiredness, and complacency. after having 30 days to reflect on my actions I know if something similar happens in the future the first thing I will do is make a discord ticket and not combat log. I took taking the city for granted, but I won't let it happen again.

Wonderful, I'll have a small task for you; 
* Quote the rule you broke
* Highlight where you broke the rule
* In your own words explain why we have said rule on the server
* in the future, how would you go about said situation where you've to log off?

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). 

• In your own words explain why we have said rule on the server
  • The reason this rule is in place is to prevent ruining the RP experience for other players via combat logging.

• in the future, how would you go about said situation where you've to log off?
  • In future I would create a discord ticket and get in touch via discord just to double check and make sure that the log off is allowed and that there will be no impact to anyones RP experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @felixpidgeon

See, I have trouble believing your story... Here is a timeline for you:

03:24:03 - you down another player in a fist fight
03:27:11 - you are ran over by a vehicle
03:28:37 - you disconnected. 

So have time to play until 3:30 in the morning, no issue. Get into fist fights and stay a little longer. But the moment you are downed on the floor, it takes you just over a minute to be too tired to stay up an additional 10 minutes to get up on your feet all of a sudden? Or to at least open a ticket?

Is there maybe more to this story than you are telling us? Also, your inventory would be wiped in the case of an unban... that means the pistol, multiple stolen ID cards and everything else will be lost. How do you fell about that?

Very well. I will give you another chance, but do keep in mind - any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again and much harder to appeal! 

Do not waste this chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back