What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Doctor Box - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Box

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Unban Appeal for Doctor Box 

In-game Name: Max Havelaar

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198301755900

Ban ID: !!rpuk9876!!

Reason given for your ban: Pegi & C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I tried to apply for NHS using a fake age, upon being asked when my birthday was I gave my actual birthday which meant I was under 18

Why should we unban you ?: I've turned 18 and have since realized that for the safety of everyone on the server it was a bad idea to lie about my age and break the server rules. After almost a year I've decided to appeal my ban and ask if I can come back to the server. I promise to properly read and follow the rules so that I won't make the same mistakes again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you turn 18?

Why should we trust you now when you've lied to us about your age before?

Sorry about the delay I've been rather busy.
In the end it is up to you to decide whether or not you trust me, but I believe that after a year I have had the chance to mature and improve enough to be given the chance to be trusted.

I understand having lied about my age back then wasn't the right thing to do and I won't lie like that again.

I mean, you could try and convince us that you are of 18. Explain to me what our PEGI rule stands for, and why its on the server in the first place?

The PEGI rule is there due to the server location being kind of in between the jurisdiction of ESRB and PEGI so for the sake of everyone's safety an 18+ policy was adopted.

I believe it's there not only to avoid any possible legal trouble or drama regarding bullying children or worse. It also ensures the player base is mature enough to have enough common sense so that there isn't an issue every 5 minutes.

Hello @Doctor Box

Very well... 
I'm going to extend you a golden chance here - I will lift your ban with one minor adjustment done;
Rather than falling back onto a permanent ban, should you be banned within 6 months; I will extend this period to 8 months - Meaning, any ban before 01/03/2024 will be permanent and will require another appeal.

Should we come to find that you have lied about your age once again in order to be unbanned, you will be issued a ban without the ability to appeal...

Best of luck, and welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back