What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Djuken4848 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djuken4848

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Djuken4848 

In-game Name: Ivan Petrov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199057387287

Ban ID: 11657

Reason given for your ban: the reason i was banned from this server is because i f8'ed

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i was banned because i f8'ed during an rp senario

Why should we unban you ?: I am writing this appeal in regards to my ban from the UK roplay server . I understand that my ban was a result of my intentional f8, which violated the server rules. I want to take full responsibility for my actions and apologize for any inconvenience or disruption caused to the server.

I admit that I made a mistake by f8'ing on purpose, and I fully understand that such behavior is not acceptable on the server. I have learned from my mistake and would like to assure you that it will not happen again in the future.

I really enjoy playing on this server and I have made many friends here. I have invested a lot of time into my character and the community, and I would hate to lose all of that. I am aware that my actions have consequences and I am willing to accept any punishment that you deem appropriate.

I hope that you will consider my appeal and give me a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and valuable member of the community. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please quote me the rule from the rules page, explain it in your own words and explain why we have a permenant ban with a 1 month appeal cooldown for this rule break. 

rule quote :C2.3

i believe the for breaking the C2.3 rule there is a perma ban with 1month appeal because it is a very serious rule so it requires serious punishment to make sure players do not break it or if they have broken it. it will teach them that this rule  is very serious and breaking it will not be taken lightly 

@Djuken4848Please respond within 24 hours, else your appeal may be timed out and declined!

ima be honest i f8'd because i was new to the city and i got f8'ed on moments before dying myself so i  got annoyed and left i know this donst excuse my actions  but now im ready to take the city seriously as alot of my friends are playing in it 

Do you usually leave in anger when something doesn’t go your way?

no i dont usually do that i just had a really bad day in the server and that final interaction pushed me over bored which i now understand i still shouldnt have done

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back