What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - d3monic_king90 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: matthew-mark chapman
Steam ID: 76561199731708492
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18307
Ban Reason: metagaming
Why do you think you were banned: i was banned for meta gaming, i was caught accesing a personal call to a friend who was new to the game i was givingf away my location and a roleplay scenario was being played out and my friend rang me to tell me where his body was dumped
Why should we unban you: i have more than served my ban ive also had time to read and understand the terms of meta gaming and i feel like ive done the reaserch on this subject and i feel i can be a better gamer given this information

id like to apologise to the staff for my countless appeals and i hope you finally recoincider unbanning me as ive learnt from my mistakes i know i once said to someone i wanted to be removed from here but that was said out of anger and frustration so please can i be unbanned and show you i have learned from my mistakes

i will never ever allow myself to be put in this position again steps i will take to stop this from happening is i will no lo0bger be taken any type of calls or anything i will not get distracted from my roleplay and i will not be on discord whilest im in rp

so again these are the reasons i feel i should be unbanned please please unban me and let me be apart of the community again.....
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @d3monic_king90 , I hope all is well! :)

You've created this appeal, then messaged me on the fourms roughly 30 minutes later in regards to it which would be seen as bumping.
This isn't the first time, you've also messaged me twice prior.

Naturally, this appeal should be locked for 3 days due to the bumping however I'd like to ask why you keep doing so?
I don't have much trust in you following the server rules again if you're unable to follow the unban appeal rules.

firstly that wasnt an attempt on bumping the whole message to you was about me letting you know i had thought long and hard and didnt reallt wany too leave furthermore id like too gain your trust back and the only way i can do this is by showing you sorry if you feel like im blatenly ignoring you this isnt the case

Good evening @d3monic_king90 , thanks for the response.

i have more than served my ban
This up to us to decide, not for you to tell us.

You've said throughout your previous appeals that you "Didn't mean to metagame".
Again, I revisit this and ask how you cannot mean to metagame. This was done intentionally and you drove specifically to a location (Dam) where you friend was dumped.
You keep saying you thought your mic was muted, but this makes no difference whatsoever. You were having a back and forth conversation with your friend and got the location via Discord intentionally hence heading there to save them.

yes and looking back a stupid mistake i made has led to this and i fully accept this and again i can only apologise i am no longer conntected with the people involved in this and i have taken time too think how i can change this and i feel i can be a good member to the community i understand your unwillingness too fully back me but please let me earn whatever trust i lost i will be better i just need that chance to prove to you all i know is from now on whilest roleplaying i will not be partaking in any form of social media all my time and focus will be put into this amazing server but please... give me a chance i fully accept my fault and it cant nor wont happen again..

Good evening @d3monic_king90 , thanks for the response.

Why is it that you'll admit to the metagaming now and take the accountability for it, yet throughout all of your appeals up until this moment you have been telling us that the metagaming you did was a "mistake".
I don't see what has changed here?

alot has changed back then i wasnt fully aware of what metagaming was as this server is the only ever server i played on fivem ive only been in community a short while but after learning about it and changing the way i look at things i can see the meta gaming part no matter what i say or try too defend you are right it was metagaming but ive changed since then alot has changed id like to prove that myself

Good evening,

alot has changed id like to prove that myself
Have you been playing within other roleplay communities since your ban?

If given another chance to return here, would you be playing with the same friend group out of curiosity?

the same friend group is long gone and ive tried a few out and i feel ive gained alot of exp i am not involved with the people involved

Hello @d3monic_king90 ,

What roleplay experience have you gained elsewhere? I'd like to know which character(s) you've been playing elsewhere, what kind of roleplay you've provided?

AND

If you are to return to RPUK;
What character(s) would you play here?
What kind of high quality roleplay could you provide here?

so basically ive been doing cash grinding charectors like doing taxis and garbage jobs i started as a cop cadet on a server but it went too pot and shut down ive been doing drug deals on another server getting the hang of it and different things in between

if i came back i would be a criminal charector but within the realms of rp as in if i get pulled over by police i would stop hands up cooperate and follow there procedure something i didnt do initially i wouldnt go looking for a cop chase i wouldnt fight for no reason i wouldnt VDM or RDM another 2 terms ive came too know and understand now...

so in short my charector would be a criminal but id follow the laws of rp if im told too stop where i am etc id do that if im told not too loiter around buildings i wouldnt do that and more importantly i wouldnt break charector

Hello @d3monic_king90 ,

Please could you open a Discord ticket under the forums category, link this appeal and @ me please so we can proceed.

Good evening @d3monic_king90 ,

Thanks for attending the Discord chat.
After having a proper chat with you, I am willing to give you another shot on the server to prove you're actually here for roleplay and not to breach the server rules.

Please have a proper read back over them before rejoining, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per our FBS which would take you right back to the appeals.
Do not waste the chance :)

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back