What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Chris Pasztak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Chris Pasztak 

In-game Name: Chris Pasztak

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079376233

Ban ID: !!rpuk12831!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned for F8 quitting whilst in the middle of a situation.

Why should we unban you ?: Although i F8 quit in the middle of a situation, i should be unbanned because i had a pop up on my screen which wouldn't remove itself after me trying multiple times, i immediately messaged the other party involved and explained to him my situation. He said no problem at all thank you for letting me know. At this time CFX was down and returning to the server was not possible. A ticket was made previously today with myself and staff explaining that they have also spoke to the other party involved and have allowed me to appeal my ban early.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So,

You told Kai that your PC restarted yet you've stated in this appeal that you 'F8 Quit'. Both of these are wrong according to our logs which are almost never wrong. I am very tempted to deny this and re-place the one month cooldown as I don't believe you are being at all honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not quite sure what your seeing but I'm pretty sure I F8 quit then fully restarted my PC since the pop up on my screen was still there.

Do you have footage of this supposed thing on your screen?

I have no footage of the pop up on my screen, but I honestly have no reason to lie, I've never done it before I don't see why I would start doing it now.

Sadly, I don't believe you.

Firstly, you have no evidence to support your claims. So it is your word, against our accurate logs.

Secondly, you tell Kai that your PC restarted but stated here that you F8 quit and neither of this happened.

Thirdly, all two out of three of you did the exact same under the guise of 'PC Issues'

And not to mention, how you logged back on 8+ hours later to be saved and brought to a Hospital.

That is extremely hard to believe, that 3 Cutlass members downed by Coalition all had PC issues at the same time.

May appeal 18/06/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back