What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cailum Wolf - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailum Wolf

Unban Appeal for Cailum Wolf 

In-game Name: Cailum Wolf

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198867638320

Ban ID: !!rpuk13893!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to a situation where my BWV was taken during the situation i had used a notepad to impound a car and used this as a notepad to wright the looks of the hostage takers on and after the situation i was on the police desk and had to consult my notes in my vest and brought up my stream witch was poor judgment on my bit

Why should we unban you ?: i have never been in any trouble with this community i fully accept the issues i have caused in this situation and will accept any punishment in this regards like i want to come back as i feel this was a honest mistake and very poor judgement on my part my BWV is taken and my stream isnt my BWV so i shouldn't use them to be both i only kept the stream due to the facts of me not wanting a staff issue of me being a corrupt officer as i have ben robbed many times this week like i was stupid and this should never have happened i will be taking steps to stop me doing stupid shit like this in the future like not having youtube open during situations and only having it open in the cells for BWV evidence to put on the PNC also when the Body cam is taken to stop the recording and put myself on stream as 'being taken hostage' or 'no signal' so i cant go back to it again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked for three days for an opening a ticket regarding this appeal.

Tell me...

Have you done this before? Or something like it?

Hello, 
How are we?

How do we as staff know that if given the chance you'll follow the rules again? 
You failed to do so twice on the forum unban section. - I understand this may be your first time being banned, but rules apply here too, which was explain to you in a DM too. 

Please edit your message in the future if you want to add additional info. 

role play is my love of gaming as i explained in a dm to you i didn't know i could edit messages and the first one was because i felt i was being ignored i will say if you give me another chance i will try my upmost to keep up to date with all the rules and make sure i don't brake them again if i do you can just perm me with no appeal for it like this has never happened to me before i made a mistake one that i have fix's to to show i wont do it again as the bwv when it gets removed from me it will now say NO SIGNAL with a image like this 'Premium Vector | No signal tv screen test glitch color pattern and grain noise vector background no signal broken television broadcast error with grain noise color bars (freepik.com)' i hope you can see im taking steps to not be a rulebraker i was just upset and my autism kinda kicked in by asking in the ticket like as then i was unsure why i was banned or how long for and that stressed me out its not an excuse its just how things happend i do appolgise for this 

I understand, we've spent a lot of time on TS with you, that being me, Mystix, OneShot trying to explain to you, your situation and mistake. 
I prefer people to learn from their mistakes and never repeat them again. 

The main issue with your footage is that you were using it as ref in RP, you were re-watching your video(s) to give a very in depth information about the people that robbed you, but in reality given they took the bodycam footage you'd only remember the rough idea of what they looked like. 

You wouldn't be going /e notepad "They looked like this...." alt tabbing and refreshing your memory of what they look like, if you forgot, you forgot, that's it, there's no "fall back" or "let me refresh my memory", I know on TS you also used the excuse of "I was already writing a impound ticket so I used that to write information about them", no, you were writing up an impound request, if you canceled it and went /e notepad to use that excuse, I could understand, you canceled it and you're telling me in 2 seconds you wrote down a person's whole gear / look? At best I'd write "Black pants", once you returned to PD you decided to re-watch your bodycam footage / clips (that no longer in RP existed in the first place).

The issue is you using footage / videos to provide a very detailed information about the individuals, which if YOU forgot, YOU forgot. 
However we would be running in circles now. 

What I will do is deny this appeal and give you a while to think about all that I have said to you. 
I honestly want you to learn, and I believe you would be a better player and roleplayer from a second unban appeal, I am not getting the vibe you have learned from this appeal, I don't. 

DENIED - Please try again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back