What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - [BF] Christmas (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas

Your In-game name: [bF] Christmas

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunit...AS1234fgs68jgde - Frost

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 0ea3d9bd35c43e9a06fbefa7bb9dfd14

Date & Time you was banned: 1142015 - 

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM ?

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You can see in the video that we did everything as we should.. i have no idea why me and my buddy got banned

I know that feel bro, police are just out of roleplay most of the time and then you get a ban for ACTUALLY following a rules and being a RP

@zumber994

Copy pasted from the topic:

''The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point''

Please do not comment any further on these matters unless they have to do with you. Consider this a verbal warning, next time a warning point will be issued, rendering you incapable to post on the forum for up to 7 days.

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Forum moderator

Right, I am PCSO Guinness and myself and Nelson were protecting that ifirt because it was spawned/hacked and it had RPG ammo and grenades in it. I warned you to stay away from the ifirt many times saying that there is something in the ifirt we cannot touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I am PCSO Guinness and myself and Nelson were protecting that ifirt because it was spawned/hacked and it had RPG ammo and grenades in it. I warned you to stay away from the ifirt many times saying that there is something in the ifirt we cannot touch.
You never Say " the ifrit its glitch or what ever"

you said stay away from the ifrit

and that what the police allways say beacuse ifrit its illeagel

then u should surrender and explain the situation in chat while u surrendered it would be much easier and would prevent 2 guys from getting banned they didint know and as i see in the video u didnt scream /say anything

then u should surrender and explain the situation in chat while u surrendered it would be much easier and would prevent 2 guys from getting banned they didint know and as i see in the video u didnt scream /say anything

srry for spamming it didnt send the message for the first time so i tried again srry.

if an admin watching and if he can remove the 2 last messages i writed

this 1 and 1 above me

The guys were banned for attempting to steal the ifirt. I couldnt have prevented them from attempting to do it in the first place and why are you commenting here?

The guys were banned for attempting to steal the ifirt. I couldnt have prevented them from attempting to do it in the first place and why are you commenting here?
1. You didnt say that the iffrit was bugged / hacked

2. We didnt try to steal the ifrit, we tried to rob you

3. We asked wilco for what we got banned and he said it was RDM, not stealing

And you can see in the video that we didnt rdm

3 Seconds to comply? These guys were guarding an Ifrit that had spawned in RPG's inside it and trying to RP the scrapping of it. Wilco was watching it at the time and saw the poor RP by you guys and issued a ban.

Do you think it was enough time?

@Vladic Ka

We gave them 5 Seconds then they got behind the ifrit and then we gave them 3 more seconds, so yes. i think that its more then enough time

And how am i supuse to know that the ifrit had rpg ammo?

I dont know. Say something to police officers perhaps? Roleplay instead of shooting and robbing? Its a fun concept isn't it.

I dont know. Say something to police officers perhaps? Roleplay instead of shooting and robbing? Its a fun concept isn't it.

@Vladic Ka

So you are telling me that robbing is not roleplaying? 

And i didnt even care about the ifrit, i wanted to have fun with the cops

BTW. Wilco banned me for RDM. not FailRP or stealing the ifrit

He thoght that i just started shotting without roleplaying

Robbing is fine but RP should be everyone's priority here. The PCSO's told you that there was something different going on here and what did you guys do? You never even tried to explore the roleplay opportunity all you wanted to do was kill them and not "have fun".

The ban is a justified one for poor RP. If you cannot see that then perhaps the ban should be permanent?

I was on scene as I was the one that reported the hacked if it. I'm sure I said many times that the ifrit was hacked in and we was sorting it out. You the held up the police I was stood 2ft away from pc so guiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back