What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ayozelonz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayozelonz

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: don’t remember Jay mo
Steam ID: 76561199205284162
Ban ID (just the numbers): 8317
Ban Reason: got told it was pegi and combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I was meant to be unbanned but my discord is not letting me join the server. My discord is jayy1019

It was for pegi and combat
Why should we unban you: i should be unbanned cause firstly its been 3 years ever since ive been in this server and i have matured. Once again the pegi rule doesnt count for me anymore cause im 19 and the combat logging that had happened im not sure about i think my game must of crashed but im not sure as this was 3 years ago and hard for me to remember but i do think that was the cause. Also my discord has been banned from the server if you guys could unban my discord so im able to join the discord server again. I do apologise for everything that has happened and that it wont happen again.
My discord ID is jayy1019 thanks
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

my discord ID is 899325622202036255 and name jayy1019 i didn't see the message from the staff that replied to my unban appeal which is now closed because I didn't see the message and I'm not able to join the server because its saying to join the discord server which I cant.

Hello @ayozelonz ,

Your Discord ID is not banned from our discord so you must be doing something wrong, and you wont be able to join the FiveM server as you are still banned.

In your own words,

Can you tell me what your understanding of the rules that you are banned for?
Why do you think we have these rules in place?

Hello @ayozelonz ,

Your Discord ID is not banned from our discord so you must be doing something wrong, and you wont be able to join the FiveM server as you are still banned.

In your own words,

Can you tell me what your understanding of the rules that you are banned for?
Why do you think we have these rules in place?
when i join the discord server it says unable to accept invite.

The first rule is put in place because you do have to be 18 when you join the server so any underage people are not allowed to play. The combat log was 3 years ago and i said in the appeal that i think my game had crashed at that time is why i got in trouble because it a was a staff set at the time.

The rules are in place so we can keep the roleplay professional and that no one ruins other people roleplay. For example if i was to rob someone and they combat logged out that would be annoying and pisstake. So thats why that rule is in place and its not good to combat log when roleplaying just ruins the whole thing. And finally the rule of being 18 to play on this server i think i was 16 when i last joined which was 3 years go so the pegi rule doesnt count for me anymore. I have written whatever that i tried to remember as this happened a long time ago so i dont really remember what had happened thanks.

Looking through your death logs, you have combat logged multiple times, which would mean you logged off the server yourself, why do you think this is?

When do you think you can log off the server when downed?

You also have more death logs of you dying or killing someone than connection logs, to me it looks like that you fight people more than RPing with people?

Try this link you connect - https://discord.gg/Ywnbt9QX

Looking through your death logs, you have combat logged multiple times, which would mean you logged off the server yourself, why do you think this is?

You also have more death logs of you dying or killing someone than connection logs, to me it looks like that you fight people more than RPing with people?

is says unable to accept invite ive been removed on banned from the discord its not letting me join

this is 3 years of talk now im abit older so i know how to roleplay properly rather than just playing around

this is 3 years of talk now im abit older so i know how to roleplay properly rather than just playing around

Ok, like I said before you are not banned on our discord, this would have to be an issue on your side.

You didn't really answer my questions that I have asked, so when you decide you are able to answer questions rather than constantly saying you cant join our discord over and over, then make a new appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back