What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ayozelonz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayozelonz

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Dont Remember Jay Mo Maybe
Steam ID: 76561199205284162
Ban ID (just the numbers): 8317
Ban Reason: got told it was pegi and combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: i was firstly banned because i was underaged to be playing in the server at the time i was 17 now its been 3 years and im 19 so that pegi rule doesnt count for me at this current moment of time. I had given my date of birth which proved that i broke the pegi rule. Second rule i broke was combat logging i was told this today by a staff member 3 years ago this happened im not sure why.
Why should we unban you: i should be unbanned cause firstly its been 3 years ever since ive been in this server and i have matured. Once again the pegi rule doesnt count for me anymore cause im 19 and the combat logging that had happened im not sure about i think my game must of crashed but im not sure as this was 3 years ago and hard for me to remember but i do think that was the cause. Also my discord has been banned from the server if you guys could unban my discord so im able to join the discord server again. I do apologise for everything that has happened and that it wont happen again.
My discord ID is jayy1019 thanks
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i just checked the comments to the previous appeals and it said i was meant to appeal on 05/01/2024 but i didnt know

Good morning @ayozelonz ,

To start this appeal off 'jay1019' isn't banned on Discord.
Are you sure you're unable to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back