What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ayozelonz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayozelonz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for ayozelonz 

In-game Name: Jay Elias

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199205284162

Ban ID: Doesnt let me see cause i cant get passed first screen when i join server and im banned from discord is why.

Reason given for your ban: PEGI and i think combat log dont remember

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i think i combat logged or something like that im not quite sure because its been a very long time since this incident has happened. The other reason why i was banned was because i wasnt old enough to play on the server which i went against the pegi rule.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because i have learnt from my mistakes that i have done. Ive been waiting ever since i got banned to be able to play again on this server because this is truly the best server that exists. Im also old enough to play on this server now thats how long it has been since ive been banned from this server. I do apolgise for what ive done in the past and it will never happen again. My memory is quite bad so im not exactly sure what i was banned for. It doesnt let me see because i cant get passed the first screen when i join the server because it says join the server but i think im banned from there thats why its not letting me go past that screen so i can see the reason why i was banned. I am truly sorry and hopefully im forgiven thank you. Also my discord is Zelonz#9033 if you can unban me from the discord also thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @ayozelonz

Considering DOB you provided at the time of you ban, this wont be reviewed untill next month.

Unfortunately, we do not feel comfortable unbanning you just yet. Come back in January and we will have a look again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back