What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Axelebra - GTA RP

Axelebra

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Pedro Salam
Steam ID: 76561198359396480
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16548
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Well, since I broke rule C2.3 I spoke out of character. I'm unsure in what context it would've happened but it was most likely me doing bad RP and by (hopefully) accident speaking out of character.
Why should we unban you: I will admit that my RP might not have been top notch but it has improved. I have played multiple different cities since then and I believe my ability to stay in character has improved. If I get a chance back into RPUK I insure you that I will be a great addition to the communtiy. I had just started to get my footing in the city when i got banned and I now, more than ever understand how important the RP is and not just earning money and selling drugs to npcs. / I'd be happy to answer any additional questions any of you might have.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Axelebra

You have put as much effort into this unban as you have reading the rules ................. very little.

C2.3 is combat logging, and has nothing to do with speaking out of character.

So come back in 2 weeks, read the rules and come back with a better unban appeal.

Put some effort in and we will review your case.

Denied. 26/07/24

Back