What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal (Actioned by TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy76ers

Your In-game name: I have three so Jesse Pinkman, Barry Bluff and SamRobKil

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169256032/

Date & Time you was banned: 12/4/2015 around 2am UK time

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: it wont happen again it was an accident, the guy i VDMed was going on about an impounded quadbike and i had one in my garage that i dont use so i gave him keys to the quadbike and i was trying to get his attention when i reversed in front of him and i VDMed him, I am terribly sorry for my actions and it will never happen again.

Your In-game name:Jesse Pinkman, SamRobKil, Barry Bluff

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198169256032

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

2320ecad7bcc18c706e4967953e3a5ff

Date & Time you was banned:12/04/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:[SIZE=medium]VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i think i deserve a final chance as it was an accidental VDM i seen a guy shouting about an impounded quad bike and i had an extra one in my garage so i gave him the keys and went to give him it, when i got near him i reversed into him and he fell over. I am terribly sorry for what i done and hope i can get unbanned.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

@Sammy76ers

You already have a open thread. Our unban rules clearly state not to do this and to be patient while waiting for a admin to look at this.

Merging the two topics and warning you not to open any new threads or to reply to your own. Continuing this will result in a warning point, meaning you will be unable to post for several, up to seven, days.

Kind regards,

Khandamir,

ALUK Forum moderator

If I remember right this was just after you ran over the people who were standing beside me too.

I ran you both over at the same time but it was accidental, im really sorry to you Vladic and i am sorry to the person i ran over 

2320ecad7bcc18c706e4967953e3a5ff - unbanned both servers - relog after 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back