What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Abppeal (GamesCove) (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamescove

In-Games name: GamesCove

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Games-Cove

GUID:

Date & Time: I don't really know because I went on holiday but I think it was bout 2 weeks ago

Rule Broken: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while zip tied

Reasons Why This Happened: I was in the passenger seat in a Helicopter and we landed at rebel outpost 2. The rotor blade broke of so I went and got some gear and I had a repair kit on me so I could of repaired the helicopter. About 2 minuets past and I was just about to leave but I had really bad frame rate issues so I logged of and stayed in the home page for about 2 minuets and went to go get a drink and I came back and logged back on so It appeared as if I was logging out and logging back in because I couldn't be asked to repair the helicopter but it wasn't like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the link is says and copy your Steam ID into it and it will give you numbers and letters.

You also need your Steam ID, I could but I'm on a school laptop and steam is blocked on the school internet!

Get you player ID from your char select screen in Arma.

Edit: What is your VAC ban for?

Last edited by a moderator:
No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open a new thread and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back