What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unabn Appeal not working anyway to email the appeal?

KAJSTR95

Has anyone got a way to email someone to submit an unban appeal as the recaptcha security check isnt working. Thanks.

I am sure it does work.. Maybe it is just you click it at the start and the time expires or you can't understand the numbers / letters / pictures? If you arn't then just refresh it by clicking the arrow. @Crumble

Has anyone got a way to email someone to submit an unban appeal as the recaptcha security check isnt working. Thanks.
If you really cant get it working, contact a member of the support team (names in orange on the forum) or hop onto teamspeak and sit in the requesting help channel and ask them to post it on your behalf.

Clear your browser cookies

switvh modem off for 10 mins

Try logging in when submitting the appeal

Support on the top right > select unban appeal > check all boxes and fill all boxes > submit

If not try a different browser

Have you tried turning it off and on again?..

SORRY! COULDN'T RESIST

Thank you guys for the help they seemed to have fixed it now there is no security bit now lol can't wait I really wanna play again lol and I was silly always read the rules guys

Back