What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

un-ban request, Username Jukka (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukka

Hello Admins!

I'm very sorry that I let you down last night.. I Had a very frustrating night in Altis Life Life RPG, All the time bandits kept knocking me down and robbing me. I lost almost 500k during the whole night. I was just trying to make a living out there :(

THEN I SNAPPED, I was in front of the band in street... I discreetly chose a victim (Arturos?) for my mental disfunction, AND in my luck I might think He was an admin! I took my starting pistol and knock him on the ground, with no reason with no benefit. I have no excuse what I've done. 

Now what I need is your understanding in my case and give me a new chance in a name of a christmas spirit. I love your server because of its people and thats why I feel ashamed for what I've done. I beg you to unban me. All my friend use your servers and I dont want to be left outside of their plays. 

If you release me from my shame, I will promise not to do any of that kind of childish acts again. And raise my respect for the admins and the officers of law even more.

SORRY ARTUROS, I REALLY MEAN IT <3

Thank you for spending time while reading and considering my case.

XOXO Jukka

Last edited by a moderator:
People rob for no reason all the time, why do you think you recieved the ban... it doesnt matter if its a player or admin

The name you have mentioned is unknown to me so please go into more detail.

that is all i know... I robbed that guy and I instantly got banned... even before I got time to take his money... IT Was really sudden ban

I think it was on square... im not sure... im so new to this game :) i started playing it about wrek ago... im going to get familiar with rules more if u just give me a second chance :(

I suggest you post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

Youve given 2 steam ids there and both of them are not on the bans list .....

Please link us to your steam profile.

Your not found on the bans list....

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread with a link to this once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back