What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request from mads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mads

Hi i got banned the 08/06/2014.

Ingame name: mads

I was going to jail with my friend becuse we were speeding, then we were sitting in the police car the game chrash for us, we joind again and faund a cop there were telling us,the most of the peaple in the server was chrast. a half hour later, it pops op on my screen i got banned for combat logging, when i was sitting in a police car. so pleace help me out i have played alot on the server and i dont want to lose all that hard work. The only thing im asking for is one more chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're the guy called Mads from last night on the server, then I saw/heard that you tried to VDM multiple times on the server, so I would probably read the rules through a few more times if I was you :)

If you're the guy called Mads from last night on the server, then I saw/heard that you tried to VDM multiple times on the server, so I would probably read the rules through a few more times if I was you :)

I dont think i was me, the only thing i was doing last night was making oil with my frinds Rasmus and Computer.

And i have read the rules.

Hi i got banned the 08/06/2014.

Ingame name: mads

Why i got banned.

I was going to jail with my friend becuse we were speeding, then we were sitting in the police car the game chrash for us, we joind again. We faund a cop there were telling us,the most of the peaple in the server was chrast. a half hour later, it pops op on my screen i got banned for combat logging, when i was sitting in a police car. so pleace help me out i have played alot on the server and i dont want to lose all that hard work/money.
My game did also crash like half of the players game did.

I was the cop who arrested you and I can confirm that you were vdming people, and you two were the only ones to leave the server at the time, I was watching it. I might be wrong, but if it is so the logs can probably confirm it.

I was the cop who arrested you and I can confirm that you were vdming people, and you two were the only ones to leave the server at the time, I was watching it. I might be wrong, but if it is so the logs can probably confirm it.
The cop we met said ther was alot of peaple ho crast, and no we were not wdming we wew robbing peaple with guns, i even said to you, some guy stole my gun when i was talking to you. in kavala, i think we killed one with a car becuse he was laying under the car when we took off.

If it helps in any way, I was only when like 80% of the server got disconnected (at around 12:37pm, 08/06/2014). I was recording at the time and I just checked the video. Mads does seem to be part of the crowd that was kicked during this.

aqf9rog.jpg

If it helps in any way, I was only when like 80% of the server got disconnected (at around 12:37pm, 08/06/2014). I was recording at the time and I just checked the video. Mads does seem to be part of the crowd that was kicked during this.

aqf9rog.jpg
Thanks alot Jay, its helps. :D

He didnt VDM, you stopped us because we were wanted. And th.e reason for that we were wanted was because we robbed people

So now ther is a proof, I was not Combat logging, I got disconnected. ARMA3 crash!

Can some Admin help me, so i can come play one the server again?

We will give you another go, Please PM me with your GUID and i will process the unban.

Moving to approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back