What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UN-Ban Request for TS Adv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourist Man

I was in the ATWA gang and we have our own TS channel. We have not any room in TS Server of this server. Actually we already hit 13 members. Then [A.T.W.A] Asus joined the gang group and he request the TS channel of ATWA. Because we need to comminicate. And I copy paste several times on group chat. I didn't write on the general chat. Its not advisterment. And I'm request to un-ban my profile. If it is forbidden, I didn't know. :)

ya hope he get unbanned ... he was type in our chat !! and its secret wilco

Hi,

We issue bans for putting in any chat a website/teamspeak or ip address.

As you can appreciate I have a very busy job here so I do not have time to check what the url/ip is for.

Can you please refrain from doing this in the future and instead read it out in group chat to avoid any further issues ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Wilco. I will not do it again. I know its forbidden now. I will obey the server rules from this time I promise. :) )

And Wilco, can we form a room on TS Server of AltisLife.co.uk for ATWA =)) We can comminicate eaisly. =))

How many of you are there ?, We only start rooms up if people can prove there are a number of members/ there active daily/ and there a long term gang here on altislife.co.uk

Okay Wilco. I will not do it again. I know its forbidden now. I will obey the server rules from this time I promise. :) )
Unban request approved, Please understand i am not being a dick when i take these actions, I am just protecting the server and the users who dont want to see advertising/urls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back